Alex Zorach's Tea Blog
Yes, unsexy name I know, and it's still using the default Blogger layout, for the most part. The idea of this blog is that it encompasses the following topics:
- Tea - This is the primary topic of the blog, although there are a number of posts that relate only tangentially to tea.
- Sustainability - Not just environmental sustainability, but economic and cultural issues pertaining to sustainability as well...although environmental issues definitely figure prominently.
- Herbs - Especially herbs used to brew herbal teas, or for blending with teas, or herbs somehow related to tea.
- Culture - Especially as it pertains to tea. The blog also gets a little bit into psychology, relationships, and politics, especially when tea is somehow involved.
- Ecology - This is actually a major focus of the blog, and I think what makes this blog really unique...I want to use tea as an example to illustrate ecological concepts.
- Occasional musings about RateTea.net - I also run RateTea.net, and my tea blog also contains numerous unofficial and off-the-hook comments about that site, what's going on with it, and what motivated me to create various features or resources on it.