Why no email Notification..of tea sold or tea reviews?

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Feb 10th, '11, 17:50

Why no email Notification..of tea sold or tea reviews?

by userh6478 » Feb 10th, '11, 17:50

OK, I always check on here and see if I have gotten any feedback from topics that I have posted..and its hard to tell if anyone has responded except when I click on View your posts.. I personally think we need to get email telling us so..and also When someone buys one of our teas or gives our tea a review..I think that could be quite useful..Instead of checking on here every hour..I love this website and everything, but thats the only problem I have seen.. What does everyone else think..

Feb 27th, '11, 12:51
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Why no email Notification..of tea sold or tea reviews?

by Chip » Feb 27th, '11, 12:51

This has been an ongoing issue on the forum All the forum settings are set to allow members to select whether or not they receive an email notification when there is a new post in a topic members have already posted in.

It seems this works for some members and not others. This has worked for me, though I have it turned off in my personal preferences in my profile.

You should check to make sure you have this turned on under your profile. If you PM me, I can check your account as well.

You can also subscribe to individual forums and topics.

Feb 27th, '11, 13:09

by userh6478 » Feb 27th, '11, 13:09

yes i am pretty sure they are set to on...i just checked again, unless i am not lookin at the right thing?? thanks...but still not working

Feb 27th, '11, 13:10

by Chip » Feb 27th, '11, 13:10

But wow, you found my reply pretty fast! :lol:

Feb 27th, '11, 13:13

by userh6478 » Feb 27th, '11, 13:13

yea i just remembered to look here again its a daily thing for me because of my blends and i wanted to see if any sold lately...then i come here then go under view your posts..which is the only way i can tell if someone writes..because i try to remember the numbers..weird..but the only way

Feb 27th, '11, 14:23

by Chip » Feb 27th, '11, 14:23

Notification of SB tea sold would have to come directly from Adagio. I would suggest contacting them directly.

Mar 2nd, '11, 19:15

by userh6478 » Mar 2nd, '11, 19:15

I did get email for a monthly summary of teas sold..but I want notifaction of responds to my topics or discussion..like I didn't know you wrote back?

Mar 11th, '11, 10:51

by dokpm0 » Mar 11th, '11, 10:51

I'm having the same problem. I'm subscribed to several threads, but never get e-mail notices of new posts. Actually, when I first registered a page was displayed saying I'd receive an e-mail when an admin activated my account. I never received that e-mail either. I finally just tried logging in and discovered that my account had been activated. Functional subscriptions would be really nice. I'm terrible at keeping up with online forums. I much prefer mailing lists.

Nov 18th, '11, 16:48

by radiowonderland » Nov 18th, '11, 16:48

Me too. I'm active, but I haven't gotten a single notification. I have to check. Constantly. I mean, at least once a minute. Oh wait, that's me being crazy.

But seriously, I have gotten replies, but not a single email notification. Is there anything to be done? If not....I'll just keep clicking. It's cool.

Nov 18th, '11, 17:16

by AdamMY » Nov 18th, '11, 17:16

I do not know if anyone has noticed this, but the Icon's notify you if there is an unread post or not. Such as when you are on the Main Page if a subforum has an unread post the circle with the leaves will be green. Identically for individual topics in the subforums. If its a sticky post it will be a bold brighter orange color than the already faded.

+ Post Reply