'
Anyone have any good experiences with Japanese teas in bags? I know that some vendors sell them (e.g., O-Cha), but I have never tried any.
Thanks.
Best wishes,
sherubtse
I see that the Uji Sencha Green Tea Bags "Musashi" are still listed on O-Cha, though in 2.5 g bags rather than 5g ones.Chip wrote: EDIT, the Uji sencha bags are no longer on the O-Cha site. Too bad.
I see, from a cursory glance at the Zencha website, that they sell at least 2 types of tea bags:rdl wrote:zencha adds a sample tea bag with a purchase, and i was surprised as to how good it was. i don't know which tea bag it is however.
This is something I thought about doing some time back with my stock of blacks. But it makes good sense to do it with Japanese greens as well. I have a selection of great senchas from O-Cha that would make great home-made tea bags.churng wrote: Maybe you might be interested in just buying empty bags and filling them up to your own taste?
Great idea. And actually the tea tastes as good as traditionally brewed tea.churng wrote: Maybe you might be interested in just buying empty bags and filling them up to your own taste?