Help identifying tea

For general/other topics related to tea.


User avatar
Mar 2nd 12 11:29 pm
Posts: 2044
Joined: Jan 12th 07 1:47 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Help identifying tea

by wyardley » Mar 2nd 12 11:29 pm

Xihu Longjing ("Dragon Well") - a famous green tea from Hangzhou in Zhejiang province.

You should at least rotate the pictures right side up if you're going to ask for help identifying a tea.

Mar 2nd 12 11:53 pm
Posts: 27
Joined: Jun 26th 11 6:21 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Help identifying tea

by Mare of Earth » Mar 2nd 12 11:53 pm

I'm sorry about the sideways pictures - I am on my phone right now due to having a lot unplugged due to storms. :(
I'll fix them as soon as I can.

User avatar
Mar 3rd 12 3:15 am
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd 06 12:52 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Help identifying tea

by Chip » Mar 3rd 12 3:15 am

Oh my ... are you in the major storm path? Stay safe and we can certainly wait for your amended photos.