Mar 20th, '13, 09:30

Re: Zhang Yan Ming

by Tead Off » Mar 20th, '13, 09:30

Math wrote:Interesting, the postcard teas Yan Ming Zhangs all seem to have the pig liver color. While Imen's pots for example seem to be of the more standard lighter colour. I don't think it is due to a light/photography issue. Any one else selling the darker hued chaozhou pots?
Aren't the one's from Imen priced at a much lower level than Postcard's? I don't have any pots from this potter but I have both light and dark CZ pots.

Mar 20th, '13, 09:55
Vendor Member

by TIM » Mar 20th, '13, 09:55

Tead Off wrote:
Math wrote:Interesting, the postcard teas Yan Ming Zhangs all seem to have the pig liver color. While Imen's pots for example seem to be of the more standard lighter colour. I don't think it is due to a light/photography issue. Any one else selling the darker hued chaozhou pots?
Aren't the one's from Imen priced at a much lower level than Postcard's? I don't have any pots from this potter but I have both light and dark CZ pots.
The opposite

Mar 20th, '13, 12:28

by Tead Off » Mar 20th, '13, 12:28

TIM wrote:
Tead Off wrote:
The opposite
Yes, you may be right. I think the lower priced ones were by an artist name Wu?

Jun 6th, '13, 02:49

by vanguyen » Jun 6th, '13, 02:49

I have a Zhang Yan Ming pot from www.grandtea.com (photos are still on Grandtea website) it is well polished, very thin and very well made. Wu is also well known artist but I don't have any pot made by him.

+ Post Reply