White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

Check out members who are in the business of TEA/teaware!


User avatar
Feb 11th, '14, 08:29
Posts: 238
Joined: Sep 26th, '13
Location: Europe

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by miig » Feb 11th, '14, 08:29

Its 50g each, right?
But you have to look very closely to spot it, wouldn't hurt to clarify a little :wink:

User avatar
Feb 11th, '14, 14:37
Posts: 673
Joined: Jan 9th, '10
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by sherubtse » Feb 11th, '14, 14:37

miig wrote:Its 50g each, right?
But you have to look very closely to spot it, wouldn't hurt to clarify a little :wink:
Maybe I am getting blind in my old age, but I do not see where it states 50g. Please let me where you saw this.

Thanks.

User avatar
Feb 11th, '14, 15:12
Posts: 238
Joined: Sep 26th, '13
Location: Europe

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by miig » Feb 11th, '14, 15:12

Its below the order form.. coded in the SKU unit. For example, the 2007 Liubao has: SKU: 07LBHCCP-50G. I checked, cakes have SKUs ending with 357G. By the way: i'm a former salesman, used to looking out for that kind of stuff :mrgreen:

User avatar
Feb 11th, '14, 21:26
Vendor Member
Posts: 512
Joined: Mar 19th, '12
Location: Frequently Moving Around
Contact: TwoDog2

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by TwoDog2 » Feb 11th, '14, 21:26

miig wrote:Its below the order form.. coded in the SKU unit. For example, the 2007 Liubao has: SKU: 07LBHCCP-50G. I checked, cakes have SKUs ending with 357G. By the way: i'm a former salesman, used to looking out for that kind of stuff :mrgreen:
Sorry for the confusion - I have added a more clear description!

User avatar
Feb 11th, '14, 21:33
Posts: 673
Joined: Jan 9th, '10
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by sherubtse » Feb 11th, '14, 21:33

TwoDog2 wrote:
miig wrote:Its below the order form.. coded in the SKU unit. For example, the 2007 Liubao has: SKU: 07LBHCCP-50G. I checked, cakes have SKUs ending with 357G. By the way: i'm a former salesman, used to looking out for that kind of stuff :mrgreen:
Sorry for the confusion - I have added a more clear description!
Thanks for adding the amounts to two of the teas. But I think you forgot to do so with the 2012 Liubao.

BTW, the prices look quite good! :D

User avatar
Feb 11th, '14, 21:54
Vendor Member
Posts: 512
Joined: Mar 19th, '12
Location: Frequently Moving Around
Contact: TwoDog2

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by TwoDog2 » Feb 11th, '14, 21:54

Thanks! Should be good now.

User avatar
May 23rd, '14, 02:00
Vendor Member
Posts: 512
Joined: Mar 19th, '12
Location: Frequently Moving Around
Contact: TwoDog2

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by TwoDog2 » May 23rd, '14, 02:00

The new 2014 Spring Teas have arrived, along with a website update and new website design.

Image

If you need information about how puer is made or how raw cakes are pressed, or just want more puer related content, check out our blog.

User avatar
May 23rd, '14, 06:34
Posts: 673
Joined: Jan 9th, '10
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by sherubtse » May 23rd, '14, 06:34

Nice job on the site re-design, TwoDog2! Great articles too.

I should also add that TwoDog2 is one of the nicest vendors around, and a great person to deal with! :D

Best wishes,
sherubtse

User avatar
May 24th, '14, 09:42
Vendor Member
Posts: 512
Joined: Mar 19th, '12
Location: Frequently Moving Around
Contact: TwoDog2

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by TwoDog2 » May 24th, '14, 09:42

sherubtse wrote:Nice job on the site re-design, TwoDog2! Great articles too.

I should also add that TwoDog2 is one of the nicest vendors around, and a great person to deal with! :D

Best wishes,
sherubtse
Thank you for the kind praise!

Just uploaded a few images of our cakes after being stone pressed in the Spring.

Image

For a larger version, imgur is boss.

User avatar
May 24th, '14, 13:15
Posts: 2817
Joined: Oct 16th, '08
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Arlington, VA
Contact: Drax

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by Drax » May 24th, '14, 13:15

Sweet, glad to see you embracing your Gogo roots!! :mrgreen:

User avatar
Jun 18th, '14, 11:19
Vendor Member
Posts: 512
Joined: Mar 19th, '12
Location: Frequently Moving Around
Contact: TwoDog2

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by TwoDog2 » Jun 18th, '14, 11:19

An announcement: White 2 Tea now has $14.99 flat rate international shipping!

And an article about how to brew gong fu style puerh tea.

Enjoy!

User avatar
Jun 28th, '14, 12:35
Posts: 238
Joined: Sep 26th, '13
Location: Europe

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by miig » Jun 28th, '14, 12:35

Hi Paul,

i'm preparing an order and have a question: I just tried your 2002 Green Label 7572 (sample) and really enjoyed its wet-flavor that is luckily not too heavy while still quite present.
I'm looking for a nice wet-stored tea and while I enjoyed this one, i wondered which the alternatives were. If I see it correctly, only some of the 200X-shengs did also get some humid storage, is that right?

User avatar
Jul 17th, '14, 22:48
Vendor Member
Posts: 512
Joined: Mar 19th, '12
Location: Frequently Moving Around
Contact: TwoDog2

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by TwoDog2 » Jul 17th, '14, 22:48

miig wrote:Hi Paul,

i'm preparing an order and have a question: I just tried your 2002 Green Label 7572 (sample) and really enjoyed its wet-flavor that is luckily not too heavy while still quite present.
I'm looking for a nice wet-stored tea and while I enjoyed this one, i wondered which the alternatives were. If I see it correctly, only some of the 200X-shengs did also get some humid storage, is that right?

Apologies for the late reply - if anybody needs a faster way to contact me, just drop a note here.

For 200X Sheng puer with wet storage, I would recommend these:

2001 Changtai Hao Red

2000 "7532" Tiepai

Hopefully these recommendations aren't far too late, or at least will be useful to someone else who peruses this thread

User avatar
Aug 7th, '14, 07:04
Posts: 673
Joined: Jan 9th, '10
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by sherubtse » Aug 7th, '14, 07:04

TwoDog2 has posted a good intro to buying puer for us who are new to the genre:

http://www.twodogteablog.com/2014/08/05 ... -3-tenets/

Best wishes,
sherubtse

User avatar
Aug 7th, '14, 07:59
Posts: 485
Joined: Jul 19th, '13
Location: Kentucky
Contact: Poseidon

Re: White 2 Tea Co. - Fine Puer Teas

by Poseidon » Aug 7th, '14, 07:59

Any of you fine fella's have the white whale brick? I want to try it but I dont know if ill like it and because of the price for shipping, its out of my range. Ill gladly purchase a sample if anyone wants to share! :mrgreen:

+ Post Reply