Strong mango flavored tea?

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Mar 16th, '19, 17:47

Strong mango flavored tea?

by AliceG » Mar 16th, '19, 17:47

I really like the flavor of dried mangoes as a snack, but tend to eat too much of it. Is there any tea that tastes very strongly of mangoes, either an herbal or a flavored? I can say that Frontier Mango Green Decaf doesn't, and neither does the herbal mix sold by a local tea store. I've thought of taking dried mangos, slicing them up very finely, and brewing that as a tea but I don't know if it would work. I've tried a "tropical" blend, but that ended up tasting more strongly of pineapple than mango.

Apr 3rd, '19, 15:07
Mod/Admin

Re: Strong mango flavored tea?

by AndrewGC » Apr 3rd, '19, 15:07

Hey Alice G!

Have you tried out our offerings at Adagio? We have many mango options, both caffeinated and not. Mango Black tea, Decaf Mango Black, as well as Mango Green, Mate, Honeybush, and Rooibos mango teas, and finally our yummy Mango melange herbal.

And if those don't do the trick (which we think they will) we also have freeze-dried mango that you can brew a tisane from too!

I hope you check us out! Mango-a-go-go!
AliceG wrote: I really like the flavor of dried mangoes as a snack, but tend to eat too much of it. Is there any tea that tastes very strongly of mangoes, either an herbal or a flavored? I can say that Frontier Mango Green Decaf doesn't, and neither does the herbal mix sold by a local tea store. I've thought of taking dried mangos, slicing them up very finely, and brewing that as a tea but I don't know if it would work. I've tried a "tropical" blend, but that ended up tasting more strongly of pineapple than mango.

+ Post Reply