Mar 8th, '19, 23:03

Is Detox Tea Works ??

by davidldownling » Mar 8th, '19, 23:03

My weight is so heavy. Would you think that detox tea will help me to get rid of heavyweight? I found some tea suggestions on the web but I am confused to choose the perfect tea for myself. Please, anyone, suggest me the right one.

Apr 3rd, '19, 15:31
Mod/Admin

Re: Is Detox Tea Works ??

by AndrewGC » Apr 3rd, '19, 15:31

Hey davidldownling - Thanks for your post.

When considering the effect tea has on weight loss, it's really the antioxidants which are your friend to help with this. Caffeine as an energy boost is great, and then the antioxidants help boost your general health and keep you going! No tea is a miricle product though, eating healthy and exercise in conjunction with tea will get the best benefits. I've found this article particularly helpful! Hope you find just the right thing for you!
davidldownling wrote: My weight is so heavy. Would you think that detox tea will help me to get rid of heavyweight? I found some tea suggestions on the web but I am confused to choose the perfect tea for myself. Please, anyone, suggest me the right one.

Apr 23rd, '19, 09:37

by deerthief » Apr 23rd, '19, 09:37

Okay, you said just tea and exercise won't shred pounds off? I was about to spend around 25 bucks on this red tea stuff that supposedly "melts fat" away... Is it not worth the twenty someting bucks? I know there are thousands of "buy this" ads, but i looked up a fair amount on it - has anybody on here tried it or looked into it?

Apr 25th, '19, 01:22

by TuoChaTea » Apr 25th, '19, 01:22

deerthief wrote: Okay, you said just tea and exercise won't shred pounds off? I was about to spend around 25 bucks on this red tea stuff that supposedly "melts fat" away... Is it not worth the twenty someting bucks? I know there are thousands of "buy this" ads, but i looked up a fair amount on it - has anybody on here tried it or looked into it?
No, it will not work. If anyone will try to sell you supplements to lose weight, he is lying.

May 3rd, '19, 01:29

by machastudio » May 3rd, '19, 01:29

There are lots of Detox tea here in Asia that also promise slimming and weight loss. The problem is that I don't see any result for those who drink the tea not unless they completely change their diet and lifestyle into a healthier one. The only good thing about such tea is that they aid good digestion.

+ Post Reply