Which green tea has them most L-Theanine?

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Dec 19th, '19, 09:55

Re: Which green tea has them most L-Theanine?

by mutroke » Dec 19th, '19, 09:55

I don't have a huge experience with tea, but what i observed is that tea with STEMS have that L-theanine feeling that makes you relaxed, charismatic and less anxious, it basically helps you to do creative work, focused and without the need to constantly have a break ..... when i drink the right green tea, sometimes i am super amused and almost anything makes me laugh and becomes funny, i'm in such a great mood that it feels like i took "something" :mrgreen: , it becomes easy to chat with women too :D . So far the Matchas i tried, had that focus and caffeine feel to it, but not the relaxation i wanted, i didn't try the highest end stuff with Japanese greens yet. So probably Matcha does not have the same L-Theanine high because it has high caffeine and that could make me anxious and agitated? I did receive yesterday some Gyokuro, Kukicha super premium and Sencha from Zencha.net, i will test them and come back to report on how they alter the mood, i expect the Kukicha to be the best, well see :D

Mar 13th, '20, 04:43

by mutroke » Mar 13th, '20, 04:43

"Gyokuro The Ultimate" from Zencha had the most amazing L-Theanine effect i experienced so far, it is incredible, but i was shocked also how strong was the "Sencha Green Tea Moe" was , also from Zencha ... at such a small price, i felt a super strong L-Theanine content from it, the Kukicha Super Premium they have is also stunning for L-Theanine, but if money was no concern, their Gyokuro would be first choice. Right after you drink the first cup, in those first seconds, you feel how your brain is flooded by that relaxation/focus, i can't understand how some people cannot experience that (maybe tolerance from too much green tea?) , you do need to sit calm and in silence, but it is a strong feeling , i drink green tea daily for 3-4 years of so and i built a tolerance as well, but these japanese greens seem to deliver this amino acid feeling no matter what :mrgreen:

Mar 20th, '20, 13:18

by Bridgette » Mar 20th, '20, 13:18

mutroke wrote: I don't have a huge experience with tea, but what i observed is that tea with STEMS have that L-theanine feeling that makes you relaxed, charismatic and less anxious, it basically helps you to do creative work, focused and without the need to constantly have a break ..... when i drink the right green tea, sometimes i am super amused and almost anything makes me laugh and becomes funny, i'm in such a great mood that it feels like i took "something" :mrgreen: , it becomes easy to chat with women too :D . So far the Matchas i tried, had that focus and caffeine feel to it, but not the relaxation i wanted, i didn't try the highest end stuff with Japanese greens yet. So probably Matcha does not have the same L-Theanine high because it has high caffeine and that could make me anxious and agitated? I did receive yesterday some Gyokuro, Kukicha super premium and Sencha from Zencha.net, i will test them and come back to report on how they alter the mood, i expect the Kukicha to be the best, well see :D
Such a good question! I'd love to see more answers!
Adagio Online Community Manager

+ Post Reply