Apr 4th, '20, 00:00

April 4th Discussion

by Bridgette » Apr 4th, '20, 00:00

Hello communiTEA drinkers,

Today we have Lemon Meringue Green!

Lemon Meringue Green tea will brighten your day with a creamy sweetness and sunny lemon notes. Blended with green tea, and the natural flavors of lemon, vanilla, and cream, it's the perfect springtime treat.

Can you feel spring in the air?

Apr 4th, '20, 01:55

Re: April 4th Discussion

by isisanubis » Apr 4th, '20, 01:55

Kinda so-so with this tea. The lemon is lovely, so I don't know if it's the creme or orange that's throwing me. I'd have a cup if someone was offering, but I don't think I'd make it for myself again.

Apr 4th, '20, 13:20

by Beckyjane » Apr 4th, '20, 13:20

Very tasty green tea! Not with that citrus bite, but with strong lemon flavor — like a lemon meringue pie! I do see the marigold flowers in the brewed tea, but I’m not sure which flavor I’m tasting is marigolds.
Becky Jane

Apr 4th, '20, 16:12

by kelpy » Apr 4th, '20, 16:12

I like this tea, and yesterday's tea, which were the mildest in terms of being spiced up, and as I've said, I really like the whole CommuniTea idea, have really liked posting a new picture every afternoon, to participate in the CommuniTea, and have really enjoyed seeing the other photos, plus, I have the next batch in my shopping bag, BUT, I don't think I'll buy it, or if I do, I will only participate on certain days or something, because in general, I like my tea straight, not flavored or spiced. I like green tea, and white tea, and oolong tea, and black tea, and even some of Adagio's summer cold brew teas, but I do not really enjoy spiced-up teas. So, I hope someone at Adagio is reading this, and possibly deciding to do a separate batch of CommuniTea for people like me who would like straight tea. There are plenty of kinds to fill up a month or two weeks, that wouldn't be a problem. I realize from a marketing perspective that CommuniTea is designed to get people to try new teas, well, I did, and though I clicked that I liked them, I meant only in the sense that it was a one-time thing, because I would never buy any of those teas. Anyway, thank you Adagio for an interesting experience.

+ Post Reply