May 3rd, '20, 00:00

May 3rd Discussion

by Bridgette » May 3rd, '20, 00:00

Hello communiTEA drinkers,

Today we have Green Rooibos Citron!

Citrus flavors of lemon and orange paired with the light-bodied natural fruitiness of green rooibos will carry you away to orange groves and lemon trees.

Did you enjoy this one hot or iced?
Adagio Online Community Manager

May 3rd, '20, 10:23

Re: May 3rd Discussion

by OneFish » May 3rd, '20, 10:23

Bridgette wrote: Hello communiTEA drinkers,

Citrus flavors of lemon and orange paired with the light-bodied natural fruitiness of green rooibos will carry you away to orange groves and lemon trees.

This is a tasty tea -- I love mango flavored tea, especially in combination with citrus -- I found that it was best if allowed to cool a little. Would make a terrific iced tea. Drinking herbal as my first-in-the-morning tea is a little unusual for me, but quite pleasant on this lovely summer Sunday morning

May 4th, '20, 13:14

by Ryn1215 » May 4th, '20, 13:14

Bridgette wrote: Hello communiTEA drinkers,

Unfortunately I couldn't drink it, as rooibos tea brings on migraines for me. But it sounds great!

May 4th, '20, 14:22

by lindaj804@yahoo.com » May 4th, '20, 14:22

I thought the tea for today was rather tasteless. The ingredients list sounded great, but I could hardly taste anything. I gave it a thumbs down.

+ Post Reply