Mancha Teas

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

May 15th, '20, 21:46

Mancha Teas

by Farmer luvs tea » May 15th, '20, 21:46

Hi to all,
I am a noob to this chat. I have ordered from Adagio before and really like the freshness and flavor and have not tried one yet I did not like. I am no expert however on teas. I am a huge fan of chamomile tea, green tea,oolong and turmeric bliss. I am seeking healthy teas as well. I read Mancha is a great tea for over all health, do any of you have feedback on Mancha tea?
I would also like to ask everyone what their favorite teas are and why? I usually order tea bags but I just got my recent order from Adagio today with loose leaf, so I pulled out my Princess house glass tea pot with infuser and now I am getting serious LOL. Happy Steeping.

Jun 15th, '20, 15:27

Re: Mancha Teas

by Bridgette » Jun 15th, '20, 15:27

Farmer luvs tea wrote: Hi to all,
I am a noob to this chat. I have ordered from Adagio before and really like the freshness and flavor and have not tried one yet I did not like. I am no expert however on teas. I am a huge fan of chamomile tea, green tea,oolong and turmeric bliss. I am seeking healthy teas as well. I read Mancha is a great tea for over all health, do any of you have feedback on Mancha tea?
I would also like to ask everyone what their favorite teas are and why? I usually order tea bags but I just got my recent order from Adagio today with loose leaf, so I pulled out my Princess house glass tea pot with infuser and now I am getting serious LOL. Happy Steeping.
Hi there!

Glad to hear you're enjoying your teas from Adagio. Yes- it probably wasn't until Adagio did I get really into loose leaf teas myself.

I think you're looking for matcha? They have a strong earthy/grassy flavor that some people either love or hate! I do like our matcha but I haven't gotten super into the art of it yet.

My favorite changes all the time because I really haven't met a tea I didn't love. Today I've had about three cups of Jasmine Phoenix Pearls, but I can't say I'm always in such a floral mood. Must be the weather!
Adagio Online Community Manager

+ Post Reply