Cheap Tea

Owes its flavors to oxidation levels between green & black tea.

Jun 6th, '20, 00:18

Cheap Tea

by Wuyi » Jun 6th, '20, 00:18

Hello everyone! First time posting here. Does anyone know of any cheap(ish) brands I can try out? Tea helps me to focus and center myself like nothing else, but finances are tight. I've looked at Amazons selection and it's kind of hit or miss with the quality and value. Any other options out there I can try? Thanks.
"A cup of tea would restore my normality" - Douglas Adams

Jun 15th, '20, 15:10

Re: Cheap Tea

by Bridgette » Jun 15th, '20, 15:10

Wuyi wrote: Hello everyone! First time posting here. Does anyone know of any cheap(ish) brands I can try out? Tea helps me to focus and center myself like nothing else, but finances are tight. I've looked at Amazons selection and it's kind of hit or miss with the quality and value. Any other options out there I can try? Thanks.
Hello Wuyi! Welcome to TeaChat!

Might I suggest Adagio Teas? We offer inexpensive samples, making trying them to see which you may best enjoy both easy and affordable. Check out the oolongs here.
Adagio Online Community Manager

Jun 24th, '20, 10:57

Re: Cheap Tea

by Ajierene » Jun 24th, '20, 10:57

I like Adagio as well. They offer samples and sampler assortments that are pretty inexpensive. They also often offer free sampler gifts if you post on facebook or whatever. Almost every time I order, I post on facebook that I ordered and get a free sample of something I haven't tried - the only times I don't are the times I forget.

I have looked at other sites and the main difference for me is that $2 or so sampler offer. The other teas tend to be a bit more expensive for the same amount of tea.

+ Post Reply