Looking for tea vendor

Check out members who are in the business of TEA/teaware!

Jul 8th, '20, 16:54

Looking for tea vendor

by AmeliaYou » Jul 8th, '20, 16:54

Hi. My name is Amelia and I'm looking to find a trustworthy tea vendor.
I'm located in Canada and in process of opening my own tea shop.
I want to find a vendor that can create tea, different flavors.

Please reply if you can help.

Thank you :)

Jul 9th, '20, 10:33

Re: Looking for tea vendor

by Bridgette » Jul 9th, '20, 10:33

AmeliaYou wrote: Hi. My name is Amelia and I'm looking to find a trustworthy tea vendor.
I'm located in Canada and in process of opening my own tea shop.
I want to find a vendor that can create tea, different flavors.

Please reply if you can help.

Thank you :)
Hello Amelia!

Welcome to TeaChat! Might I suggest Adagio's wholesale option?

Best of luck with your endeavor!
Adagio Online Community Manager

Jul 13th, '20, 22:42

Re: Looking for tea vendor

by Wayne Chen » Jul 13th, '20, 22:42

Dear Amelia,

Our groups was found as ordinary partnership company in the middle part of Taiwan in 1968. Our major export products are TAIWAN HIGH MOUNTAIN TEA for beverage market, We all provide a variety of customized tea and tea packaging methods, which can not only meet the usage habits of various consumer groups, but also be able to do a complete package and service from the place of origin. Packing Style: Commercial Tea Bag (6g) / Small Tea Bag (4g & 3g) / Loose Tea (600g), Filter-free tea bag / Pyramid tea bag with line mark or not…etc. (very suitable in the beverage supply market, especially compound restaurants or large chain beverage stores)

Our products are meet the HACCP and HALAL standard and the products are very suitable your market requirements. We invite your interest and join into our worldwide sales teams.

We appreciate your time and expect your interests and wise choice. We are seeking business opportunities with you as your esteemed organization dealing in same area. All of our products are made in Taiwan and manufacture by our own company. We guarantee the best price with best quality and consistent supply.

Do not hesitate to contact us and let this opportunity pass by. Looking forward to your prompt reply.

Thanks & Best regards,

GROWING(TAIWAN)
Wayne Chen
E-Mail: wayne@growing8.com
Offical Website: https://www.growing8.com/

+ Post Reply