Hi. Fellow tea lover

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jul 30th, '20, 09:59

Hi. Fellow tea lover

by CANADAMH » Jul 30th, '20, 09:59

Hi Everyone.

I'm from Canada and I love all teas particularly oolongs and ultimate tea are Dan Congs . I'm a newbie when it comes to puerhs particular shengs. I'm more of a shu/shou puerh girl.

Jul 30th, '20, 10:37

Re: Hi. Fellow tea lover

by Bridgette » Jul 30th, '20, 10:37

CANADAMH wrote: Hi Everyone.

I'm from Canada and I love all teas particularly oolongs and ultimate tea are Dan Congs . I'm a newbie when it comes to puerhs particular shengs. I'm more of a shu/shou puerh girl.
Hello CanadaMH! Welcome to Tea Chat!

See you around :)
Adagio Online Community Manager

Aug 1st, '20, 23:42

by rand513x » Aug 1st, '20, 23:42

CANADAMH wrote: Hi Everyone.

Hi, from Portland! Glad to meet you.

Aug 4th, '20, 13:03

by sideglancesippin » Aug 4th, '20, 13:03

Hello from Los Angeles. I didn't start avidly drinking tea until I started working at Teavana (back when they were an independent business). I generally like to drink Earl Grey in the morning, a White tea in the afternoon, and a Herbal tea before bedtime. I'm slowly working my way through the Adagio tea website to try different flavors of tea. I tend to stay away from traditional, unflavored teas, e.g. Gyokuro, etc. Back when I was still working for Teavana (before the corporate takeover) there was an orange oolong tea that was a surprise favorite. I ran out of my secret stash so now I'm in search of a similar oolong tea.

+ Post Reply