Hello for Kentucky

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jul 30th, '20, 13:17

Hello for Kentucky

by Muskandar » Jul 30th, '20, 13:17

Hi everyone!!
Just found this forum after searching for reviews of online tea vendors.
I’ve been drinking tea for a few months now. Before tea I drank soda for my caffeine. Tea is so much better!
It all started with Liptons matcha sachets. After that I tried Matcha Loves matcha from a local store.
Then I turned to the net for new teas and it had been really exciting.
I’ve been buying from The Tao of Tea, Harney and Sons, and Hibiki-an. So far it seems light oolongs are my favorite. I also really like sencha and gykuro. I’ve tried 3 different senchas so far from H&S and 1 gykuro from Hibiki-an. I’m in the market for a yixing teapot. After my research I’m pretty set on buying from mud and leaves. I want a zhuni xishi pot in 180ml if I can find it. It will be dedicated to low oxidized oolongs. Probably anxi tie guan yin.
Anyone that’s a quick rundown about my tea adventures. Tell me about this forum!!

Jul 31st, '20, 10:16

Re: Hello for Kentucky

by Bridgette » Jul 31st, '20, 10:16

Muskandar wrote: Hi everyone!!
Just found this forum after searching for reviews of online tea vendors.
I’ve been drinking tea for a few months now. Before tea I drank soda for my caffeine. Tea is so much better!
It all started with Liptons matcha sachets. After that I tried Matcha Loves matcha from a local store.
Then I turned to the net for new teas and it had been really exciting.
I’ve been buying from The Tao of Tea, Harney and Sons, and Hibiki-an. So far it seems light oolongs are my favorite. I also really like sencha and gykuro. I’ve tried 3 different senchas so far from H&S and 1 gykuro from Hibiki-an. I’m in the market for a yixing teapot. After my research I’m pretty set on buying from mud and leaves. I want a zhuni xishi pot in 180ml if I can find it. It will be dedicated to low oxidized oolongs. Probably anxi tie guan yin.
Anyone that’s a quick rundown about my tea adventures. Tell me about this forum!!
Hello Muskandar! Welcome to TeaChat!

It's place to discuss everything related to tea! Where to find it, how to brew it, the wares, etc!

Hope you enjoy it!
Adagio Online Community Manager

Aug 10th, '20, 06:03

by Lyuluck » Aug 10th, '20, 06:03

Hello,

I am a new registry member of the forum, hope this message will not bother you. :D

Aug 10th, '20, 10:24

by Bridgette » Aug 10th, '20, 10:24

Lyuluck wrote: Hello,

I am a new registry member of the forum, hope this message will not bother you. :D
Welcome to you as well, Lyuluck!

Aug 29th, '20, 13:14

by charen0 » Aug 29th, '20, 13:14

Hello, just joined the forum after searching out information on teapots. Been drinking tea pretty seriously for ten or fifteen years now. Also from Kentucky!

Aug 31st, '20, 10:46

by Bridgette » Aug 31st, '20, 10:46

charen0 wrote: Hello, just joined the forum after searching out information on teapots. Been drinking tea pretty seriously for ten or fifteen years now. Also from Kentucky!
Welcome Charen!

+ Post Reply