Aged Raw Pu-Erh source

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Jun 7th, '20, 20:04

Aged Raw Pu-Erh source

by OhJungMin » Jun 7th, '20, 20:04

Can someone recommend a store/vendor that sells aged raw puerh that is known for good storage? Looking for some quality aged raw puerh.
Thanks in advance!

Jun 8th, '20, 21:47

Re: Aged Raw Pu-Erh source

by PuerhCollector » Jun 8th, '20, 21:47

OhJungMin wrote: Can someone recommend a store/vendor that sells aged raw puerh that is known for good storage? Looking for some quality aged raw puerh.
Thanks in advance!
Not sure what you have in mind but I've been collecting/trading age tea for 20 years and if you can be more specific in terms of type/category/price perhaps I can provide or direct you with more accuracy. You can also have a look at the link below to give you an idea of the diversity.

http://theguidetopuerhtea.blogspot.com/ ... -sale.html

Jun 20th, '20, 12:58

by OhJungMin » Jun 20th, '20, 12:58

PuerhCollector wrote:
OhJungMin wrote: Can someone recommend a store/vendor that sells aged raw puerh that is known for good storage? Looking for some quality aged raw puerh.
Thanks in advance!
Not sure what you have in mind but I've been collecting/trading age tea for 20 years and if you can be more specific in terms of type/category/price perhaps I can provide or direct you with more accuracy. You can also have a look at the link below to give you an idea of the diversity.

Thanks for your offer to help. I don't have any specific requirements other than it has to be properly aged raw puerh. Just looking for trusted and verified shops to buy from that will ship to the US.

Jun 21st, '20, 03:47

by SanzenOver » Jun 21st, '20, 03:47

Global Tea Hut and The Essence of Tea would be my top choices. Yunnan Sourcing, TheTea.pl, White2Tea, Tea Urchin, and Bitterleaf Tea all have some as well.
Thanks in advance!

Jul 27th, '20, 23:19

by OhJungMin » Jul 27th, '20, 23:19

SanzenOver wrote: Global Tea Hut and The Essence of Tea would be my top choices. Yunnan Sourcing, TheTea.pl, White2Tea, Tea Urchin, and Bitterleaf Tea all have some as well.
Thanks in advance!
Thank you so much. I'll check those out.

Aug 17th, '20, 10:41

by eon-pu » Aug 17th, '20, 10:41

SanzenOver wrote: Global Tea Hut and The Essence of Tea would be my top choices. Yunnan Sourcing, TheTea.pl, White2Tea, Tea Urchin, and Bitterleaf Tea all have some as well.
I would second SanzenOver's recommendation for The Essence of Tea if your wallet allows it. They have a couple of fine offerings in well-aged Sheng I've enjoyed without regrets. Yunnan Sourcing is a powerhouse and you can find some awesome mid-aged Sheng if you put in the time and effort (and a bit of luck).

I would definitely add TeasWeLike to this list. No samples as of now but their sources are carefully vetted and prices very competitive. If your palate agrees with theirs, you can actually save quite a bit over the long run by avoiding multiple shipments of comparatively expensive samples from other vendors. Then again, sampling through the woods of Pu-Erh is part of the fun... :roll:

Oct 1st, '20, 20:41

by ettore » Oct 1st, '20, 20:41

OhJungMin wrote:Can someone recommend a store/vendor that sells aged raw puerh that is known for good storage? Looking for some quality aged raw puerh.
Thanks in advance!
Yunnan Sourcing

Enviado desde mi SM-G610M mediante Tapatalk

Oct 10th, '20, 03:18

by PuerhCollector » Oct 10th, '20, 03:18

There is a newly released 1980s -1990s OLDIE Collection that may interest you. It is intended to be an affordable pack that provides an opportunity to explore a range of age raw puerh characteristics.

*Video Clip offers a close up look at the collection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLhZRJt ... e=emb_logo

+ Post Reply