Hello Everyone!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Apr 12th, '21, 00:10

Hello Everyone!

by Tea_Milk31 » Apr 12th, '21, 00:10

Hello! I am new to this thread but familiar with tea. I've been a member of Adagio Teas for a few years and have enjoyed the loose leaf teas so much. I've had, so far, the Yuri on Ice!!! fandom tea. Most notably Victor's and Yuri's tea. Very good blends.

Anyway I hope to learn more about tea here. :)

Apr 12th, '21, 11:38

Re: Hello Everyone!

by Bridgette » Apr 12th, '21, 11:38

Tea_Milk31 wrote: Hello! I am new to this thread but familiar with tea. I've been a member of Adagio Teas for a few years and have enjoyed the loose leaf teas so much. I've had, so far, the Yuri on Ice!!! fandom tea. Most notably Victor's and Yuri's tea. Very good blends.

Anyway I hope to learn more about tea here. :)
Hi Tea_Milk31- welcome to TeaChat :)
Adagio Online Community Manager

Apr 17th, '21, 21:47

Re: Hello Everyone!

by KapnoPhilia88 » Apr 17th, '21, 21:47

Hi, my name is Christopher,
and I've been drinking tea casually for perhaps 10 years. My mother and sister have always loved teas, typically fruity ones they buy in bags. And I enjoy tea because I find it is a delicate and complex drink, and I love the mood it affects in me. I also live in a cold climate and use tea when I am out and about to keep warm, to conversate with my friends, and also when I study and read where I spend much of my time.

I've taken up a new hobby as a pretext to know my dad better which is smoking tobacco pipe. I've been reading that tea and pipe tobacco go very well together and so this has increased my interest in teas. Up until this point, I have been drinking mostly inexpensive black teas from bags (Bigelow, Twinnings, Choice, Stash, etc.) which I brew in a steel thermos after heating on a steel stovetop kettle. However my smoking friends tell me that I am missing out on quality unless I brew loose tea.

Similar to my pipe hobby, I have no real in person mentors, so my information I must get from reading. And therefore I am here to learn about brewing techniques, sources for teas and equipment, and other information about tea. I tend to be somewhat philosophical and inquisitive, but also I don't spend much time online so you may only see me on occasion. Thank you for affording me the opportunity to learn about this nice pastime.

+ Post Reply