Black tea vs Green tea?

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.

Apr 18th, '22, 02:14

Black tea vs Green tea?

by Annieclove » Apr 18th, '22, 02:14

You guys plz tell me the major differences among both of them, which one is better for diet purposes?...
presently I am having black tea in my diet plan. I think it speeds up our metabolism and hence helps in losing fat.

May 22nd, '22, 09:46

Re: Black tea vs Green tea?

by Abhishek » May 22nd, '22, 09:46

Annieclove wrote: You guys plz tell me the major differences among both of them, which one is better for diet purposes?...
presently I am having black tea in my diet plan. I think it speeds up our metabolism and hence helps in losing fat.
Hi Annieclove,
Black tea definitely helps with losing body fat.
The flavins exhibit a number of pharmacological actions in cells, which have implications for enhancing metabolic rate. Studies indicated that Black tea polyphenols stimulated lipolysis in the adipose tissue that was partially responsible for inducing weight loss. Black tea enhanced vasodilatation and blood flow29 in human subjects which might have implications for lipolysis. Studies also have documented that Black tea ingestion reduces triacylglycerol inhuman subjects carrying specific alleles.
Gallic acid present in Black tea extract suppressed food intake in animal model.
Mechanistic studies further reveal that the flavins, modulated AP1 (activator protein 1), a nuclear binding protein (transcription factor), are responsible for weight loss. It also inhibits I kappa B kinase (IKK),30 an enzyme activity that plays a major role in obesity.

Long Story Short Black tea has the necessary properties that help in reducing body fats and regulating healthy body functions, So what you are doing is absolutely correct.
Also, green tea also exhibits similar properties if not the same, and both types of tea help with losing weight.

May 24th, '22, 04:51

Re: Black tea vs Green tea?

by Teasenz » May 24th, '22, 04:51

BLACK TEA

Not so much because it works better than green tea. The effect might be the same. But with black tea, it's harder to over-consume, as it's less harsh for the stomach, relative to green tea. I've seen friend who really messed up their stomach with green tea for weight loss.
Loving the stories behind every leaf.

+ Post Reply