Searching for Adiago's strongest black tea

Fully oxidized tea leaves for a robust cup.

Oct 28th, '22, 13:19

Searching for Adiago's strongest black tea

by DragonPriestess » Oct 28th, '22, 13:19

I am looking for a tea in Adagio's catalogue that meets my requirements for a good, heavy-hitting black tea for daily drinking. I'm looking for the fullest, heaviest, strongest tea available. One that can handle at least a tbsp. of milk.

Perhaps something similar to Harney's 'Scottish Morn' which is their strongest blend. But I don't want to shop there anymore, because I find the quality of their flavoured teas to be lacking.

Anyone have suggestions?

Oct 31st, '22, 10:10

Re: Searching for Adiago's strongest black tea

by Bridgette » Oct 31st, '22, 10:10

DragonPriestess wrote: I am looking for a tea in Adagio's catalogue that meets my requirements for a good, heavy-hitting black tea for daily drinking. I'm looking for the fullest, heaviest, strongest tea available. One that can handle at least a tbsp. of milk.

Perhaps something similar to Harney's 'Scottish Morn' which is their strongest blend. But I don't want to shop there anymore, because I find the quality of their flavoured teas to be lacking.

Anyone have suggestions?
I'd recommend Scottish Breakfast: https://www.adagio.com/black/scottish_breakfast.html

A very delicious tea that can be brewed strong for a rich flavor. Goes well with milk and sugar as well.
Adagio Online Community Manager

+ Post Reply