Oct 23rd, '20, 11:02

Re: If you could only drink one tea for the rest of your life, what would it be?

by shiva » Oct 23rd, '20, 11:02

Darjeeling is famous for its mountains and tea gardens. Known as the largest producer of tea, Darjeeling teas are the premium variety of teahttps://teaswan.com/collections/buy-darjeeling-tea

May 21st, '21, 02:59

Re: If you could only drink one tea for the rest of your life, what would it be?

by Chamal » May 21st, '21, 02:59

If i could only drink one tea for the rest of my life it would definitely be a cup Zesta Ceylon Tea https://www.zestaceylontea.com/ Premium English Breakfast. Truly is one of the best cups of tea from the wide variety of teas iv had over the years. Zesta generally has always been consistent with the quality of the tea and the freshness so i would recommend the brand to any tea connoisseur.

Nov 5th, '21, 13:47

by Xyldor » Nov 5th, '21, 13:47

Probably Bai Hao Yin Zhen, but then I'd miss out on all the other wonderful teas :(

Nov 20th, '21, 23:10

by bpalozzi » Nov 20th, '21, 23:10

I love almost all teas, but I would have to say that I particularly love the Organic Assam that I normally buy online at TeaPilgrim.ca

Jan 5th, '22, 16:27

by PersnickeTEA » Jan 5th, '22, 16:27

I'm drinking Menghai Pu-erh cured in an orange today. I'm on the fifth steep today, and it's still awesome. I could live a long time with this tea...
Bridgette wrote:
BenHK wrote:
Hah - a literal take on the question! I like it :lol:

PuErh is a tea I am only starting to get to know! What do you mean by QI?
"QI" is a feeling of energy flowing around your body, we Asian believe so,
even Hong Kong people like us understand the western science (I studied
Mechanical Engineering actually).

Qi, when you feel it, you will know it. It is not like any magically force or
fake KongFu in movies, it is just something flowing in our body.

Green tea is well known for the Anti-Oxidant that cleanse the body and
many good effects. But when something with that strong cleansing power,
imagine the irritation caused to the elderly, so for elderly, don't drink too much
green tea, red tea, white tea, yellow tea. Light black tea is my personal good choice.
And it is cheap to buy the new tea cake, keep it for long time, enjoy it years later,
this is also a long term fun, waiting the tea cake to get mature. The equation is:

Good PuErh Tea base+good keeping environment+time=good Puerh Tea

If the tea base(our term of PuErh, means the quality of stem and leaves, the cleanliness...)
is not good enough, no matter what you do , it will not turn into good PT,
if the base is fairly OK, no need to be the top shelf stuffs, after long time in good
conditions, the taste of final yield may surprise you.
Ah, I think I understand now. I believe I've seen Qi written as Chi and didn't make the connection. Thank you for your explanation!

Might have to grab a cup of Pu'erh today!

Jan 17th, '22, 22:50

by Vonda Jo » Jan 17th, '22, 22:50

shiva wrote: Darjeeling is famous for its mountains and tea gardens. Known as the largest producer of tea, Darjeeling teas are the premium variety of teahttps://teaswan.com/collections/buy-darjeeling-tea
I agree! Darjeeling was my first favorite tea. It tastes good with agave☺

Jan 28th, '22, 21:19

by NadiaThomson » Jan 28th, '22, 21:19

It definitely has to be hibiscus tea.

Dec 28th, '22, 11:15

by TFed » Dec 28th, '22, 11:15

Rou gui rock oolong!
The flavor with the minerality knocks me out. And it has tobe gong fu style

+ Post Reply