Best sencha from O-Cha and Canadian shipping?

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

Oct 9th, '23, 13:12

Best sencha from O-Cha and Canadian shipping?

by vink » Oct 9th, '23, 13:12

I am planning on placing an order on O-Cha. My last one was in 2016, as I am getting back to tea. What are the must have/ most popular on O-cha? Been so long. I am planning on getting a light, a medium and a deep steam one. I love grassy, umami taste. Also any Canadian ordering from them? I don’t want to get duties added and I’m guessing mes would be the safer shipping choice?

Nov 15th, '23, 15:09

Re: Best sencha from O-Cha and Canadian shipping?

by sofikkkkkkko » Nov 15th, '23, 15:09

vink wrote: I am planning on placing an order on O-Cha. My last one was in 2016, as I am getting back to tea. What are the must have/ most popular on O-cha? Been so long. I am planning on getting a light, a medium and a deep steam one. I love grassy, umami taste. Also any Canadian ordering from them? I don’t want to get duties added and I’m guessing mes would be the safer shipping choice?
Hello! I advise you to pay attention to the following teas from O-cha:
  • Sencha: You might like to try sencha from different regions of Japan, such as Kyoto, Kagoshima or Uzuma. They may have different flavors due to the local terroirs.
    Gyokurino: This is a premium tea that provides a deep flavor and aroma. Choose gourmet variations, such as "Gyokuro Yamashita" or "Yame Gyokuro."
    Kabusencha: If you like sencha, you might want to try Kabusecha tea, which grows under shade, giving it a more delicate flavor.

+ Post Reply