CynTEAa wrote:Chip wrote: Thanx for sharing your cup and cookie with us.
Still sipping this tou cha. This will be with me tomorrow as well.
Yes, welcome JL/CoB! We love cookies!
Chip, a tuo cha sounds great. Where is it from?
MMM...chocolate CHIP cookie...gotta be good.
I have written here and there about these tou cha...won't do too much good telling you because I got them in 1999 when I wanted to try anything tea, hated it at first try, and as usual...did not throw it away. They are from SpecialTeas. They still have the same item number last time I looked...but could not tell you if they are any good.
Found them again in 2006, kinda liked it but still wasn't ready to go the pu-erh route, set them in a bowl thinking I would use them if they were readily available...2 years later, I am finally getting around to them.
To say I abused these tou cha is a gross understatement. But they are paying dividends. If all pu-erh was this easy....
These are great for away from home, as long as you can find boiling water. The leaf just sits on the bottom, no major teaware needed. But they brew easily 8-10 times.