Damn!!!

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.


User avatar
Nov 12th, '08, 17:01
Posts: 1636
Joined: Feb 15th, '08
Location: Pennsylvania

Damn!!!

by shogun89 » Nov 12th, '08, 17:01

The Fu Zhuan tea brick is no longer available at Puerhshop. I was planning on getting that too. RATS!

Nov 12th, '08, 22:35
Posts: 67
Joined: Oct 1st, '06
Location: Indianapolis
Contact: Jim Liu

it's coming

by Jim Liu » Nov 12th, '08, 22:35

We got a customer who ordered this brick by 20s each times. So it quickly ran out. Nope, she is not a reseller, but she practises TCM.

But we should have another shipment coming soon.

Personally I loved this tea when I had a good meal.

User avatar
Nov 12th, '08, 22:47
Posts: 529
Joined: Jul 23rd, '08
Location: The Isle of Malta

by tony shlongini » Nov 12th, '08, 22:47

A few guys from another site and I cleaned out your Yiwu Zhengshan Bulang arbor brick, too. Everyone seems to enjoy it.

Get more new stuff! :lol:


Your Xiaguan mushroom tuo is one of the best values on your site, and I'd love to see more of their tuos and cakes listed. Nice job.

User avatar
Nov 12th, '08, 23:59
Posts: 434
Joined: Mar 31st, '08
Contact: thanks

by thanks » Nov 12th, '08, 23:59

tony shlongini wrote:A few guys from another site and I cleaned out your Yiwu Zhengshan Bulang arbor brick, too. Everyone seems to enjoy it.

Get more new stuff! :lol:


Your Xiaguan mushroom tuo is one of the best values on your site, and I'd love to see more of their tuos and cakes listed. Nice job.


Have you tried their 07 gold ribbon tuo offered through Pu-erh shop? It's absolutely a steal at the price.

User avatar
Nov 13th, '08, 09:57
Posts: 529
Joined: Jul 23rd, '08
Location: The Isle of Malta

by tony shlongini » Nov 13th, '08, 09:57

thanks wrote:Have you tried their 07 gold ribbon tuo offered through Pu-erh shop? It's absolutely a steal at the price.


Yes. It's very nice, but I think the ones to get are the Fei Tai commissioned tuos. They're all similarly priced, but the FT Xi Zi, FT Nan Zhao, and FT Jin Cha have been my favorite so far.

Can't go wrong with the gold ribbon tuo for $5.39 in the states!

If Jim keeps stocking them, I'll keep buying them. :lol:

User avatar
Nov 13th, '08, 16:42
Posts: 1636
Joined: Feb 15th, '08
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: it's coming

by shogun89 » Nov 13th, '08, 16:42

puerhshop wrote:We got a customer who ordered this brick by 20s each times. So it quickly ran out. Nope, she is not a reseller, but she practises TCM.

But we should have another shipment coming soon.

Personally I loved this tea when I had a good meal.


WOW, 20 each time, Must be good! Good to know you'll be getting more.

User avatar
Nov 13th, '08, 16:44
Posts: 754
Joined: Dec 30th, '07
Location: Earth

Re: it's coming

by PolyhymnianMuse » Nov 13th, '08, 16:44

shogun89 wrote:
puerhshop wrote:We got a customer who ordered this brick by 20s each times. So it quickly ran out. Nope, she is not a reseller, but she practises TCM.

But we should have another shipment coming soon.

Personally I loved this tea when I had a good meal.


WOW, 20 each time, Must be good! Good to know you'll be getting more.


I second that, will be giving that one a try for sure now!

User avatar
Nov 13th, '08, 17:14
Posts: 133
Joined: Sep 15th, '08
Location: Millerton, NY

by toastedtoads » Nov 13th, '08, 17:14

Forgive the newb, but what's TCM?

User avatar
Nov 13th, '08, 17:40
Posts: 164
Joined: Jun 19th, '08

by taitea » Nov 13th, '08, 17:40

traditional chinese medicine

User avatar
Nov 13th, '08, 19:16
Posts: 116
Joined: Oct 22nd, '08
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Contact: teaguru

Re: it's coming

by teaguru » Nov 13th, '08, 19:16

puerhshop wrote:We got a customer who ordered this brick by 20s each times. So it quickly ran out. Nope, she is not a reseller, but she practises TCM.



What are the medicinal benefits of this particular tea? They must be good since she bought 20 at a time!

User avatar
Nov 13th, '08, 19:58
Posts: 1636
Joined: Feb 15th, '08
Location: Pennsylvania

by shogun89 » Nov 13th, '08, 19:58

Well, I can tell you one thing, She is going to need all the Chinese medicine she can get once I'm done with her! :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

User avatar
Nov 13th, '08, 20:48
Posts: 529
Joined: Jul 23rd, '08
Location: The Isle of Malta

by tony shlongini » Nov 13th, '08, 20:48

Shogun, have you tried the Xiaguan Bao Yan brick? Don't let the low price kid ya- it's interesting stuff. (Just don't break it up too much.)

User avatar
Nov 13th, '08, 21:43
Posts: 1636
Joined: Feb 15th, '08
Location: Pennsylvania

by shogun89 » Nov 13th, '08, 21:43

tony shlongini wrote:Shogun, have you tried the Xiaguan Bao Yan brick? Don't let the low price kid ya- it's interesting stuff. (Just don't break it up too much.)


Cant find that one you mention. Is it this one?
http://www.puerhshop.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=596
If so, its baan on my list, looks good, for aging at least.

User avatar
Nov 14th, '08, 02:30
Posts: 925
Joined: Feb 6th, '08
Location: enjoying a cup of Red Rose down in GA

Re: it's coming

by omegapd » Nov 14th, '08, 02:30

shogun89 wrote:
WOW, 20 each time, Must be good! Good to know you'll be getting more.


It must have been my review. :lol:

EW

User avatar
Nov 14th, '08, 09:17
Posts: 529
Joined: Jul 23rd, '08
Location: The Isle of Malta

by tony shlongini » Nov 14th, '08, 09:17

shogun89 wrote:
tony shlongini wrote:Shogun, have you tried the Xiaguan Bao Yan brick? Don't let the low price kid ya- it's interesting stuff. (Just don't break it up too much.)


Cant find that one you mention. Is it this one?
http://www.puerhshop.com/index.php?main ... cts_id=596
If so, its baan on my list, looks good, for aging at least.


That's the one.

+ Post Reply