Tea Tin Rack

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Nov 23rd, '08, 15:05

Tea Tin Rack

by DeejayPancake » Nov 23rd, '08, 15:05

I don't know if this has been suggested or not, but I was thinking about how I store all my tins and figured that recommending a tea rack would be pretty cool. It can be something as simple as this rack.

Nov 23rd, '08, 18:09
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Nov 23rd, '08, 18:09

That's a nice looking one. But ummmm I would need about 20 and the wall space to mount them to. I seriously need a system. Or less tea.

Nov 23rd, '08, 18:35

by chamekke » Nov 23rd, '08, 18:35

A wall-mountable tea rack big enough to hold Adagio's sample-size tins would be AWESOME.

(Of course, it might be possible to improvise something with a spice rack, if the depth is generous enough ... but most spice racks aren't built for that.)

Nov 26th, '08, 03:44

by kaotic » Nov 26th, '08, 03:44

Victoria wrote: I seriously need a system. Or less tea.

I vote a system. hehe I have lots o' tea as well. I also need a nifty way to display/store it all.

Nov 26th, '08, 08:47

by Carnelian » Nov 26th, '08, 08:47

chamekke wrote:A wall-mountable tea rack big enough to hold Adagio's sample-size tins would be AWESOME.

(Of course, it might be possible to improvise something with a spice rack, if the depth is generous enough ... but most spice racks aren't built for that.)

I use basic coated wire spice racks picked up at Kmart. They come in two packs for around four bucks and each hold five sample tins

Nov 26th, '08, 10:56

by forkyfork » Nov 26th, '08, 10:56

I got a decent metal one at world market for $8. It's two-tiered and holds about 6 sample tins per level. It can be wall-mounted but I currently stand it up on the counter.

Nov 26th, '08, 13:10

by auggy » Nov 26th, '08, 13:10

Isn't there a picture somewhere here of someone's tea storage technique. It was metal strips (I think) with magnetic tins on there. It was pretty neat. I couldn't find the picture with a quick search, but it is somewhere. Anyway, I've always liked that idea.

Nov 26th, '08, 13:15

by Pentox » Nov 26th, '08, 13:15

auggy wrote:Isn't there a picture somewhere here of someone's tea storage technique. It was metal strips (I think) with magnetic tins on there. It was pretty neat. I couldn't find the picture with a quick search, but it is somewhere. Anyway, I've always liked that idea.

I believe I remember which post you were talking about, it was someone's magnetic board with tins w/ magnets on them tossed up on them.

Witch's brew had a good setup for the adagio tins though with her spice rack in the show off your tea thread.

Nov 26th, '08, 22:34

by auggy » Nov 26th, '08, 22:34

Pentox wrote:I believe I remember which post you were talking about, it was someone's magnetic board with tins w/ magnets on them tossed up on them.

Yep, that's it. And there were larger round tins with clear lids that were from Ikea.

Mar 11th, '09, 19:40

by CJluvsT » Mar 11th, '09, 19:40

Wow! I just got a brain storm! I think I'm gonna try sticking two rows of magnetic strip (with the sticky stuff on the back) to the inside of my closet door! I bet it would be strong enough to hold all my samples! And that stuff is pretty cheap!

+ Post Reply