Suggestions needed for everyday, nothing special, shu pu

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.


Jan 6th, '09, 18:40

by Deleted User #17777 » Jan 6th, '09, 18:40

yes - I am not sure if the nadacha was the same vintage, but what I have was
2008 12 Gentlemen: Chun Ya Shen Yun Cooked Puerh

Producer: Twelve Gentlemen
Vintage: Spring 2008
Type: Cooked, 7572 Garden Varietal Blend
Origin: Menghai, Yunnan Province
Weight: 357 grams

Decent, well worth the $8.00 a bing. Bit of a menghai fan for shou though, like vintage 7262 best.

User avatar
Jan 6th, '09, 18:46
Posts: 29
Joined: Nov 20th, '08, 21:02
Location: Plymouth, Mi

by thejamus » Jan 6th, '09, 18:46

Yeah, I believe that is the same stuff. I picked up samples of the 7572 and 7262 from Norbu and I really enjoyed the 7262 from Menghai. I picked up a bing of 7572 and will probably follow suit and snag a bing of the 7262 as well. I picked up the 7572 because I wanted to compare it to the 12 Gents side by side after a few months in my storage.

+ Post Reply