3 tea combo

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Mar 24th, '06, 17:06

3 tea combo

by mcc » Mar 24th, '06, 17:06

My daughter has combined 3 flavored teas together. They are apple cinnamon, summer berry decaf and camomile lemon. Never be afraid to try new things! (she likes it....me, i'll stick to 1 flavor @ a time).

Mar 25th, '06, 12:10

by garden gal » Mar 25th, '06, 12:10

I mix tea a lot of times. My favorite mix is valentines, chocolate, and rooibos vanilla. I also add more chocolate to the cocomint teas. Caramel and apple cantata make a great caramal apple flavored tea- with a little bit of vanilla it becomes very rich tasting.

Mar 27th, '06, 09:46

by klemptor » Mar 27th, '06, 09:46

Adagio used to offer custom blending of their flavored black teas. They took the option down just before the holidays and were going to reinstate it after they reworked the code (after the holidays) but it never has reappeared on their website. I hope that they do decide to offer this again, and also that they offer blending of their black (non-flavored) teas.

Blending teas together is a lot of fun! :)
I came in from the wilderness, a creature void of form.

Apr 5th, '06, 08:54

by rhpot1991 » Apr 5th, '06, 08:54

Last I saw Ilya said that the custom blends didn't really work out well, and I got the feeling they were not coming back. My favorite blends are the herbals (berry blues, raspberry patch, wild strawberry, sour apple) combine any of them and you have a great tasting iced tea. I also enjoy berry blues and oolong #8 mixed together.

I once tried mixing berry blues and ceylon sonata together, but my 1:1 ratio left it tasting very watered down. Does anyone mix any herbals with non herbals, if so what ratio do you use, and do you stick to the 1tsp per cup general rule?

Apr 5th, '06, 16:58

by Kestrel » Apr 5th, '06, 16:58

Maybe try one tsp. of each per cup?

Aug 27th, '07, 12:37

Re: 3 tea combo

by Mocha Wheels » Aug 27th, '07, 12:37

mcc wrote:My daughter has combined 3 flavored teas together. They are apple cinnamon, summer berry decaf and camomile lemon. Never be afraid to try new things! (she likes it....me, i'll stick to 1 flavor @ a time).
it's the apple and berry that sounds gross together to me lol the cinnamon and camomile i bet would be good though.

caramel oolong and chocolate make a yummy dessert tea and try adding mint tea (herbal, white or green- i prefer white) to fruit teas instead of lemon for a burst of freshness, especially when iced.

+ Post Reply