That and a cup of Mariage Freres Marco Polo black made my day!
Lyn
Sooo, no 2 weks without tea after all? Or don't tell me that 2 weeks flew by that fast?olivierco wrote:It was a green. I would say Wakamatsu no mukashi matcha (Ippodo): I had some very good koicha last month.
Kame Jiru Shi gyokuro this evening.
Glad to hear it, life's simple pleasures can make you feel younger ... or not as old.artmom wrote:Found hot cross buns at Panera! Hooray!
That and a cup of Mariage Freres Marco Polo black made my day!![]()
Lyn
Chip, it does not take much to make me happy.Chip wrote:
Glad to hear it, life's simple pleasures can make you feel younger ... or not as old.artmom wrote:Found hot cross buns at Panera! Hooray!
That and a cup of Mariage Freres Marco Polo black made my day!![]()
Lyn
I wrote about two days (or intended to at least). No stitches this time.Chip wrote:Sooo, no 2 weks without tea after all? Or don't tell me that 2 weeks flew by that fast?olivierco wrote: Kame Jiru Shi gyokuro this evening.
Ohhh, you may have said 2 days. Well, glad to see you are back to brewing regardless!olivierco wrote:I wrote about two days (or intended to at least). No stitches this time.Chip wrote:Sooo, no 2 weks without tea after all? Or don't tell me that 2 weeks flew by that fast?olivierco wrote: Kame Jiru Shi gyokuro this evening.