If you could pick a new TeaChat username...

Miscellaneous Discussion. Any topics that don't fit in other areas of the forum.

May 20th, '15, 00:19

Re: If you could pick a new TeaChat username...

by BagzDeep » May 20th, '15, 00:19

I don't know how many of us tea drinkers out there are into FanTEAsy football but there many good football based tea chat user names coming to mind! Not to mention Tom BraTEA and TEAflategate! Lol! Keep em coming everyone!

Philadelphia TEAgles!
Michael CrabTEA!
TEAmarco MurTEA!
Travis KelTEA!
SanTEAonio Holmes!
Clipboard TEAsus!
Coby TEAneer!
Adrian TEAterson!
Seattle TEAhawks!
Pittsburg STEAleers!
Texas TEAtans!
BalTEAmore Ravens!
Demaryius TEAmus!
TEAddy Bridgewater!
Ryan TEAnahill!
TEA'angelo Williams!
San Tea'ago Chargers!
San Franciso 4 TEA Niners!
TEAtroit Lions!
TEA. J Spiller!
TEAgarrette Blount!
LaTEAvius Murray!
TEAmmanuel Sanders!
TEA. Y Hilton
TEA'andre Hopkins
TEAnan Allen!
Matt ForTEA!
TEA Mason!
Devonta TEAman!
PerTEA Harvin!
CoTEA LaTEAmore!!!

Oh man they just keep flowing! Feel free to use these in your FanTEAsy Leagues everyone!

May 20th, '15, 11:26

by pedant » May 20th, '15, 11:26

you should call up Adagio and get with their marketing team... :roll: :roll: :roll:

oh, the humaniTEA

May 20th, '15, 13:51

by InTeaItrust » May 20th, '15, 13:51

BagzDeep,
I do not understand why you are still trying to become an aspiring actor because your true talent is adding TEA to all different names. Send your resume and tea naming skills to Bigelow and this could be your true calling. :mrgreen:

May 22nd, '15, 11:11

by BagzDeep » May 22nd, '15, 11:11

LOL, thanks InTeaItrust. Haven’t been around TeaChat for a few days had a falling out with my director this past Wednesday so I’ve been bummed. Your comment really lifted my spirits. As some of you know from my “Tea Theme Tattoo” thread I had been tapped to fill in as “Typist #6” in my local theater troupe’s upcoming production of “Thoroughly Modern Millie”. Just for a little background there are a total of 10 typists during the song “Forget About the Boy” where they all sing with Miss Flannery. Well apparently some of the other typists were not thrilled about me being part of the scene and convinced the director to just go with 9 typists (mostly Typist 2 and 3) during that part. And anyways “Typist #3” is a horrible performer. :twisted:

Long story short I went pretty ballistic saying some things in the heat of the moment and stormed out of practice. I’ve also been relieved of my stage handing duties for the show.

But hey I’m looking around at other troupes in the area and might try to audition for them. When one door closes another one opens I guess… :mrgreen:

May 22nd, '15, 11:23

by BagzDeep » May 22nd, '15, 11:23

I think when I stormed out of practice and mentioned hoping that one of the Fresnel lighting fixtures would fall and injure someone during the performance it made the director a little uncomfortable with me being involved in the production at all. Also, said that I wished the stage would collapse during the performance which prolly didn’t help matters. :oops:

I’m totally calmed down now but at that time I was just so red hot! I feel like that director had it out for me this whole time and I really have no clue why? I was just like a volcanic eruption when too much magma builds up in the caldera and then BOOM. I sent a text to a couple of the guys today apologizing but haven’t heard back yet. Hopefully they don’t hold it against me. I didn’t really interact with them much outside of the theater group but don’t want to burn any bridges.

May 26th, '15, 08:02

by InTeaItrust » May 26th, '15, 08:02

Bagzdeep,

Sorry about all the problems that you have been dealing with in your theater career. I would like to suggest for you to join an anger management class and to see psychologist to deal with your problems.
Did you apply for a Bigelow position?

May 26th, '15, 08:48

by bonescwa » May 26th, '15, 08:48

I think this dude needs a special tea that's gonna calm him down a bit o_o

May 26th, '15, 09:02

by BagzDeep » May 26th, '15, 09:02

Yeah you might be right about that special calming tea! Cause I got hit with a restraining order after my little outburst and might be facing a possible “Making Terroristic Threats” charge. They said I should be fine if I abide by the terms of the restraining order and not come within 1000ft of the Theater or any members of the troupe. Problem is there are some members of the troupe that are in other troupes in the area which precludes my ability to join other troupes. I’m going to talk to the judge and see if I can get the charges adjusted so I can continue to perform. We’ll see what happens. Maybe I’ll sneak into the basement of the theater ala “The Phantom of the Opera” and give everyone a little surprise on opening night! :twisted:

May 26th, '15, 09:22
Vendor Member

by ethan » May 26th, '15, 09:22

Bagz, Be honest. "Sour grapes" is applicable here appropriately: that play is not a very good musical & that number mediocre at best.

You might take solace in this: the author of P.S. Your Cat Is Dead & A Chorus Line struggled as a dancer on Broadway. He got hired for a play starring Rosalind Russel who had a reputation as wonderful, kind woman; yet, she took an instant dislike to him & had him fired from the show. He had no clue why she did that to him.

So forget about it & enjoy your new career in advertizing & branding. If Adagio won't hire you try Celestial......

May 26th, '15, 09:24

by InTeaItrust » May 26th, '15, 09:24

Bonescwa,

I agree with you that Bagzdeep needs to invest in some calming tea to release a lot of stress that he has been dealing with the cutthroat theater life. I would suggest to try some type of chamomile tea. My favorite chamomile tea Yogi Tea herbal and calming tea, it helps ease mild tension and anxiety. Calm down and enjoy some stress relieving chamomile. 8)

May 26th, '15, 10:11

by Thirs-Tea1 » May 26th, '15, 10:11

Not to rain on anyone's parade but lets get back on topic here! I absolutely love the idea of incorporating TEA into everyones username. oh well would you look at that! mine already does! :) haha after reading your post BagzDeep perhaps you should just pack it up and move to another state with a better theater scene. im sure you wouldnt want your talents wasted. Although you should do it after you do the phantom of the opera prank. i would suggest spraying the director with a fire extinguisher. lol i did that to my principal in high school. 2 nights in jail was totally worth it!

May 26th, '15, 20:28

by Poseidon » May 26th, '15, 20:28

I would probably do something computer/programming related or simply CoTEA which is a play on my name.(Cody) Most of my family call me that anyway :lol:

May 27th, '15, 11:38

by Thirs-Tea1 » May 27th, '15, 11:38

Your CoTea joke, like bagzdeep's acting has fell flat. Cody and CoTea are similar but not close enough to warrant a zinger. But thanks anyways for getting back on Teapic! lolz

May 27th, '15, 21:49

by Poseidon » May 27th, '15, 21:49

Thirs-Tea1 wrote:Your CoTea joke, like bagzdeep's acting has fell flat. Cody and CoTea are similar but not close enough to warrant a zinger. But thanks anyways for getting back on Teapic! lolz
I see. No zinger implied. You are certainly in higher gear than most of this board. :lol: If you want tea puns, check out http://snooteablog.com/. She never misses a pun. :mrgreen:

May 28th, '15, 11:12
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » May 28th, '15, 11:12

... bagzdeep and Thirs-Tea1 and InTeaItrus are all sharing the same IP ... just sayin' ...

No pun intended.

+ Post Reply