hey!.. 60s.. no zhuni.. only hong ni (red clay)..Bond wrote:
Missed this post. I am also looking for a 60s Zhuni Shuiping. Let me know if anymore to let go. Thanks
Jun 22nd, '17, 02:16
Posts: 1657
Joined: Sep 2nd, '13, 07:22
Location: in your tea closet
Re: Kyarazen - FS some F1 Pots
Re: Kyarazen - FS some F1 Pots
Yes, you are right. I recently read 吕教授 post about zhuni and hong ni. Let me know if there is any more zhuni to let go.
Btw, I will be attending prof's seminar next month. Will you be attending?
Jun 22nd, '17, 04:37
Posts: 1657
Joined: Sep 2nd, '13, 07:22
Location: in your tea closet
Re: Kyarazen - FS some F1 Pots
he's here on my invitation/arrangementBond wrote:
Yes, you are right. I recently read 吕教授 post about zhuni and hong ni. Let me know if there is any more zhuni to let go.
Btw, I will be attending prof's seminar next month. Will you be attending?