So you're close, Thomasini. It wasn't the Starbucks assassin team, though, it was the Main Street rent assassin team...
~tsp
Haven't heard a single soul "hating on" Iwachu (they are, after all, Japan's premium tetsubin makers), so I'm not sure what you're talking about.wanna-be buddha wrote:It's easy to hate on Iwachu
I'm with you about the Rose Marzipan - it is one of my all time fav teas. Just ordered some, in fact. And Teavana got me interested in Darjeelings. That being said, I now get much better ones (at a better price) elsewhere and would probably get the Rose Marzipan elsewhere if I could (since Teavana's prices tend to be higher than the competition for similar teas). While Teavana hasn't ever been or will ever be my "go to" vendor, you gotta give them credit for converting folks to tea.johnoed wrote:However, I've ramped up my loose tea experience because of Teavana. My brother sent me Teavana tea for the holidays. When I went down to visit him he brought me to one of their stores and I bought a great selection of teas that I truly enjoy. I have to say if you haven't tried the Rose Marzipan Delight Black Tea from Teavana then you simply are missing out. This is one of the most addictive teas I have ever had.