I would eat some sweets whenever i have headache after drinking too much tea! It really helps.
You can try that. I heard that is is good to drink tea as it cleanse and remove toxin from your body.
I also love jasmine green (hence, my username...heh heh) and have been trying to find a jasmine candle without success. Sure, they smell floral, but not like jasmine. When I brew tea I always smell the dry leaves...very relaxing, and I always inhale off the freshly brewed cup. I always feel more relaxed when it is a cup of jasmine pearls.
Well, I like Jasmine Teas very much. I really enjoy its fresh jasmine aroma and flavor, when I dink it and smell it.. That is very good. My favorite jasmine Teas is Jasmine Silver Needle. Silver Needle is a White Teas, Jasmine Silver Needle is Jasmine White Teas with sweety, full, smooth state and fresh, flowery aroma, that is very good teas.
Enjoy your tea.
Chheers.
Enjoy your tea.
Chheers.
Jasmine reaction!!
Well, I must be in the minority. The only tea samples I've had with jasmine in them don't even taste like tea. It's definitely not my cup. Everything else I've tried I feel I could learn to drink___although that genmai cha doesn't do anything for me either.
I attempted to pick the jasmine out of the tea and put a stick of cinnamon and 3 cloves in the cup to hide the taste.
I attempted to pick the jasmine out of the tea and put a stick of cinnamon and 3 cloves in the cup to hide the taste.
HELLO, DO YOU LIKE THIS JASMINE BALL TEA


come from :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-lb-TOP-China-Ja ... 0087606668


come from :
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-lb-TOP-China-Ja ... 0087606668