This is all quite interesting, I just ordered last night a cake from DTH with airmail, On the site it says 14-21 days, are you guys saying that it could come in less? I hope thats true, I want my tea!!
my boxes from ys always take about 2 weeks which is fine with me. what's the rush with everyone here? be zen about ordering stuff. it will come, with devine intervention, your stash will get here, unopened and unsniffed by police dogs.
heavydoom wrote: my boxes from ys always take about 2 weeks which is fine with me.
Yes, indeed. You are getting older cakes at the same price. It's Scott's premium aging service. He doesn't even charge extra for an additional week or month!
For what it's worth... on August 9 I placed my first-ever order from Jing Tea Shop, and it arrived today (August 25). That was 16 days. Seems pretty reasonable to me.
______________________
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on."
- Billy Connolly