My nodate set was bought second-hand from someone in the UK, and they were unable to tell me where they bought it. That natsume is the only one of its type that I've seen. It's so supremely useful, I'm surprised that the inner removable-lid approach isn't available with all nodate natsume-s!witches brew wrote:The basket, chasen, folding chashaku and the bamboo holder are from an ebay store, http://stores.ebay.com/LA-Bamboo-Direct I added my own natsume and chawan. The natsume does not have an inner lid. That is a very nice touch. Are they available without the rest of the set?chamekke wrote:Does your nodate natsume include an inner plastic lid? Mine does. I was very surprised when I first saw it, but of course it's meant to ensure that you can securely carry matcha in the nodate with you without having to decant it from its own container.
I'm always on the lookout for another, though (hence my question). If I do manage to spot any for sale, I will definitely let you know.