Chinese milk powder crisis.... think twice about cheap cakes

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Sep 24th 08 11:40 pm
Posts: 59
Joined: Aug 20th 08 4:04 am

by teakid » Sep 24th 08 11:40 pm

I just got a call from my doctor's office to see the results of my blood test the other day. I'll be back to post, if any, findings attributed to too much puerh, whether positive or negative.

User avatar
Sep 25th 08 12:51 am
Posts: 1633
Joined: Feb 15th 08 3:15 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Been thanked: 1 time

by shogun89 » Sep 25th 08 12:51 am

teakid wrote:I just got a call from my doctor's office to see the results of my blood test the other day. I'll be back to post, if any, findings attributed to too much puerh, whether positive or negative.
Interesting, please share.

Sep 25th 08 6:53 pm
Posts: 59
Joined: Aug 20th 08 4:04 am

by teakid » Sep 25th 08 6:53 pm

Alright, I got good news from my doctor...blood cells, liver, kidney, and cholestrol levels are all good. So, I guess I can go back to gulping down puerh again!

User avatar
Sep 25th 08 7:13 pm
Posts: 1633
Joined: Feb 15th 08 3:15 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Been thanked: 1 time

by shogun89 » Sep 25th 08 7:13 pm

teakid wrote:Alright, I got good news from my doctor...blood cells, liver, kidney, and cholestrol levels are all good. So, I guess I can go back to gulping down puerh again!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you are good!