bugs on my wrappers

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

User avatar
Feb 3rd 09 9:55 pm
Posts: 330
Joined: Feb 27th 08 4:03 pm
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Portland, OR

by Dizzwave » Feb 3rd 09 9:55 pm

you could be right, especially if there's moisture in the cake. Maybe freezing the paper itself would suffice.

User avatar
Feb 3rd 09 10:10 pm
Posts: 1633
Joined: Feb 15th 08 3:15 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Been thanked: 1 time

by shogun89 » Feb 3rd 09 10:10 pm

Dizzwave wrote:you could be right, especially if there's moisture in the cake. Maybe freezing the paper itself would suffice.
that sounds fine, but yeah, freezing the cake sounds like a biiiiig NO NO. I may be wrong but. . . . .

User avatar
Feb 3rd 09 10:13 pm
Posts: 688
Joined: Jul 7th 08 11:06 pm
Location: ostensible universe

by puerhking » Feb 3rd 09 10:13 pm

if you have checked your cakes and they seem fine I would just check them again in a week.

User avatar
Feb 3rd 09 10:16 pm
Posts: 1633
Joined: Feb 15th 08 3:15 pm
Location: Pennsylvania
Been thanked: 1 time

by shogun89 » Feb 3rd 09 10:16 pm

puerhking wrote:if you have checked your cakes and they seem fine I would just check them again in a week.
I agree with that. If there is no harm then I see no need for action.