May 31st 09 9:17 am
Posts: 7
Joined: May 31st 09 8:36 am
Location: Hong Kong & China

by Chinese Kung Fu Tea Art » May 31st 09 9:17 am

I'm from Hong Kong I and work in China. I sell chinese tea and teaware online too!
I have to say that teapot in Hong Kong won't be cheap at all!
If you're looking for cheap and good quility teapot you should go to gaung zhou tea market place! There are thousand of teapot and teaware in there at a very cheap price! More than 250 tea shop there and I'm sure you'll get tired walking around! Best to bring some chinese friend to go there with you otherwise you might get ripe off! If you planning to buy tea, make sure you know the tea very well otherwise you might buy over price tea!
For Sinjing, I don't think is gonna be as cheap as Gaung Zhou cos too many hong kong and tourist do go there too!

User avatar
Jun 3rd 09 3:37 pm
Posts: 205
Joined: Mar 18th 09 3:50 am
Location: yixing,china

by finddream2020 » Jun 3rd 09 3:37 pm

my good friend learn in hongkong, she said the price is 2.5 time more than yixing in the same quality and same clay.

but i dont know wheather it is right, because i have never go to hongkong.

Jun 4th 09 3:32 am
Posts: 7
Joined: May 31st 09 8:36 am
Location: Hong Kong & China

by Chinese Kung Fu Tea Art » Jun 4th 09 3:32 am

I won't be surprise at all if the price in HK are 2.5 times more than yixing!
Because the running cost for a shop in HK are pretty high compare to China!
When I started drink Kung Fu tea 4 years ago, I get ripe off all the time!
A lot of the tea shop sell tea at 1 - 2.5 times more than it's original price or even 3 times more, that's why tea shop is every where in China now! Profit is too high! Too many tea drinker actually don't really know about Tea! 8)