User avatar
Jul 17th, '12, 08:53
Posts: 352
Joined: Jan 4th, '11, 11:20
Location: Warsaw, PL, EU

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by andrzej bero » Jul 17th, '12, 08:53

Lionel,
How did you know it´s my set? She (vendor) never put my name on her page just very poetic names of items:) Thanks for pics and have a lot of joy with tea from a "little cow set"?:)
But you have to with David agree Breton or Norman finaly?;)
thanks and best
andrzej

User avatar
Jul 17th, '12, 10:30
Posts: 1076
Joined: Oct 6th, '09, 12:08
Location: France

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by David R. » Jul 17th, '12, 10:30

There is no such thing as a Breton cow... :wink:

Jul 21st, '12, 14:40
Posts: 61
Joined: Mar 28th, '11, 13:05

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by Lionel » Jul 21st, '12, 14:40

Andrzej,
I saw your teapots and shibos on darjeeling.cz, then I made a research with your name on google, found your blog, and fell in love with this hohin pictured on your blog.
Another time I found the website Wabi-Style and saw the hohin set "Whisper of grass", which happens to be the same indeed !
Here is the long internet road that led me to your fantastic work !

Lionel

User avatar
Aug 4th, '12, 20:32
Posts: 352
Joined: Jan 4th, '11, 11:20
Location: Warsaw, PL, EU

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by andrzej bero » Aug 4th, '12, 20:32

Lionel wrote:Andrzej,
I saw your teapots and shibos on darjeeling.cz, then I made a research with your name on google, found your blog, and fell in love with this hohin pictured on your blog.
Another time I found the website Wabi-Style and saw the hohin set "Whisper of grass", which happens to be the same indeed !
Here is the long internet road that led me to your fantastic work !

Lionel
For me that is a good story about how difficult is in our global village to keep somethig hidden. Like for example name of a maker by a vendor:)

User avatar
Aug 4th, '12, 20:37
Posts: 352
Joined: Jan 4th, '11, 11:20
Location: Warsaw, PL, EU

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by andrzej bero » Aug 4th, '12, 20:37

And Now for Something Completely Different ... last firing, almost "white"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Aug 4th, '12, 20:41
Posts: 5896
Joined: Jan 10th, '10, 21:04
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by debunix » Aug 4th, '12, 20:41

Nice to see how the not-entirely-white areas emphasize the whiteness.

User avatar
Aug 8th, '12, 21:47
Posts: 352
Joined: Jan 4th, '11, 11:20
Location: Warsaw, PL, EU

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by andrzej bero » Aug 8th, '12, 21:47

debunix wrote:Nice to see how the not-entirely-white areas emphasize the whiteness.
debunix, lucky my customers I am a better potter to photographer:)
I have to be careful when shot white items. I have tendency to make it minimalistic and monohromatic.

so a little bit more contrast:
DSC_8167.jpg
thanks
andrzej
btw
new pages with tea boats and tea sets:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1093021064 ... directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/1093021064 ... directlink
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Aug 9th, '12, 16:47
Posts: 1312
Joined: May 27th, '09, 20:55

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by teaisme » Aug 9th, '12, 16:47

I don't know why I never looked through this thread or your website...

beautiful and inspirational stuff man

User avatar
Aug 13th, '12, 03:12
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by Chip » Aug 13th, '12, 03:12

White or even "white" will never go out of style in teaware as Andrzej illustrates! :mrgreen:

8) like the MooWares!

User avatar
Aug 24th, '12, 13:02
Posts: 352
Joined: Jan 4th, '11, 11:20
Location: Warsaw, PL, EU

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by andrzej bero » Aug 24th, '12, 13:02

Sorry for not reply but "holidays" and if you have 3 little bandits around there is nothing like free time or even time for work.
teaisme wrote:I don't know why I never looked through this thread or your website...

beautiful and inspirational stuff man
Teaisme, thank you. I hope it was not incidentaly and you will come back here again.
Chip wrote:White or even "white" will never go out of style in teaware as Andrzej illustrates! :mrgreen:
Chip, thanx - I was for a long time away from white but you are right white is (ever)green
Chip wrote:8) like the MooWares!
What is that? I do not know all american cartoons;)

... and
... And Now for Something Completely Different ... last teajars, small
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Aug 25th, '12, 11:43
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sep 25th, '07, 23:51
Scrolling: scrolling
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by brandon » Aug 25th, '12, 11:43

Amazing. Do they already have a home?

User avatar
Aug 26th, '12, 09:49
Posts: 352
Joined: Jan 4th, '11, 11:20
Location: Warsaw, PL, EU

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by andrzej bero » Aug 26th, '12, 09:49

Thanx brandon.
Two left.
Best
andrzej

User avatar
Aug 26th, '12, 20:02
Posts: 375
Joined: Feb 19th, '10, 13:19

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by Petr Novák » Aug 26th, '12, 20:02

Hi Andrzej,

I just saw one of those jars and one of your teapot live (from Daniel colection)- nice work indeed! :) I am sorry I missed you at "čajomírfest". Hope you enjoyed Czech "tea-culture".

best
Petr

User avatar
Sep 4th, '12, 16:42
Posts: 352
Joined: Jan 4th, '11, 11:20
Location: Warsaw, PL, EU

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by andrzej bero » Sep 4th, '12, 16:42

Peter,
Thanks for good words and sorry for late answer (after Praha I spend an offline moutainweek). I hoped to see you there but Daniel Klasek told me you have too much work (what is not surprise for me)
And "Yes" I am impresed Czech's tea culture and popularity of tea there. Amazing experience to see 1500 of people seating around in a park and in a small 5-7 men/women groups drinking tea:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Sep 4th, '12, 19:37
Posts: 375
Joined: Feb 19th, '10, 13:19

Re: Andrzej Bero - Journey through the Mud

by Petr Novák » Sep 4th, '12, 19:37

Yes, Czech tea culture is quite unique. With all its "blemishes" I am happy to be part of it:)

btw. What about the stove-kettle sitting in corner of your booth (on the picture) Something new? How it works?

Best
petr