Shu advice

One of the intentionally aged teas, Pu-Erh has a loyal following.

Nov 6th, '16, 04:41

Re: Shu advice

by Xeractha » Nov 6th, '16, 04:41

kuánglóng wrote: Sorry to hear about that but it happens here too once in a while. As long as you get your stuffed shipped by airmail it usually doesn't take that long to Europe though.
It usually takes 3 or max 4 weeks to get the things that I order. If it takes this long like now it means the parcel is probably lost. Though I'll wait another week before complaining. From Awazon it took less than 2 weeks via air. The fastest shipping was 5 days when I bought shincha from Zencha. I don't even understand how they did that with the cheapest shipping. That meant the tea was in the country after 3 days.

Sometimes I wonder how cheap some teas are if Berylleb is considered expensive. For me Berylleb/DTH is the cheapest solution if I buy small quantity. I compared YS to Berylleb and it seems cake/brick prices are almost the same. Though there are exceptions, for example (randomly picked tea) 2010 Dayi 8592 costs 30 USD on Berylleb and 36 USD on YS (shipping included). But there's no sample for this tea on YS. Another one: 2006 Dayi 7752 costs 64$ on B and 77$ on YS. I know prices mean nothing if the storage conditions aren't the same.
Of course this is the case only for similar teas. Since the selections aren't the same there's no point stopping at only one store.

Nov 6th, '16, 08:14

by mr mopu » Nov 6th, '16, 08:14

Xeractha wrote:Yay! I found my first "gift" in a 2006 Awazon Bulang Mountain Arbor Raw . It was a piece of concrete around 1.5 x 2 cm.
So far my feelings are quite mixed about Awazon. I moved on to their 2012 royal ripe expecting something bad but fortunately I liked it.
For some reason none of the shengs want to feel right for me. :( And my Xiaguan is still not here that I ordered from Berylleb around 1,5 months ago.

If anyone is interested I can tell more about the teas I got from Awazon. But now I have a train to catch, I'll update it at night or should I just make another thread? Cause it wouldn't be an advice topic anymore.
If you need any help with Berylleb I will be glad to help if you don't get it resolved. I originally recommended them so I have the responsibility with any issues. If you need it I will message you my email so we can chat if need be.

Nov 6th, '16, 09:55

by Xeractha » Nov 6th, '16, 09:55

mr mopu wrote: If you need any help with Berylleb I will be glad to help if you don't get it resolved. I originally recommended them so I have the responsibility with any issues. If you need it I will message you my email so we can chat if need be.
Thank you but I know the problem isn't with Berylleb. It's not my first order from him and so far everything was okay. Tracking shows it left Shanghai and then nothing but I think I'll get it tomorrow or on Tuesday. I'm not impatient but my experience is that if an item isn't here after 40-45 days then it's probably lost.

Nov 6th, '16, 16:36

by mr mopu » Nov 6th, '16, 16:36

:)
Xeractha wrote:
mr mopu wrote: If you need any help with Berylleb I will be glad to help if you don't get it resolved. I originally recommended them so I have the responsibility with any issues. If you need it I will message you my email so we can chat if need be.
Thank you but I know the problem isn't with Berylleb. It's not my first order from him and so far everything was okay. Tracking shows it left Shanghai and then nothing but I think I'll get it tomorrow or on Tuesday. I'm not impatient but my experience is that if an item isn't here after 40-45 days then it's probably lost.
:)

Nov 8th, '16, 10:35

by Xeractha » Nov 8th, '16, 10:35

And the tea is in the country, better late than never. Hopefully I can try it tomorrow if the postman isn't lazy.

Nov 8th, '16, 15:58

by mr mopu » Nov 8th, '16, 15:58

Xeractha wrote:And the tea is in the country, better late than never. Hopefully I can try it tomorrow if the postman isn't lazy.
Yay good news! :D

+ Post Reply