Apr 1st, '08, 19:54
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Apr 1st, '08, 19:58
Posts: 1598
Joined: Jan 11th, '07, 21:13
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Apr 1st, '08, 21:03
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Apr 1st, '08, 22:06
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Apr 1st, '08, 22:33
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 23rd, '06, 00:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Apr 2nd, '08, 01:45
Posts: 5151
Joined: Dec 21st, '06, 04:33
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Gainesville, Florida
I actually believed this for a second...would've had to buy all of my oolong from the bourgeoisie in the "Republic of China"...and just when I was about to buy some Da Hong Pao. But really I would've switched to some of that Real good CTC from Argentina or Kenya ...April Fool's!
I have been in kind of a tea slump today, but I had "to go cup" from a local tea shop of Oriental Beauty oolong which was kind of like a Darjeeling (I don't really like oolongs that taste just like lighter Indian black teas, I might as well just have the real thing.) And I'm trying to salvage the day with some o-cha guri which I am a big fan of despite its seemingly mixed reception. I think its the one of the sweetest japanese teas I've ever had.
I have been in kind of a tea slump today, but I had "to go cup" from a local tea shop of Oriental Beauty oolong which was kind of like a Darjeeling (I don't really like oolongs that taste just like lighter Indian black teas, I might as well just have the real thing.) And I'm trying to salvage the day with some o-cha guri which I am a big fan of despite its seemingly mixed reception. I think its the one of the sweetest japanese teas I've ever had.