- (Hey, is there an echo in here!)
The rest of the review of a very oxidized oolong (Adagio's #40) is at http://capandkettle.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... ng-40.html
I quite like it. I hadn't thought of adding more coconut, but I can see that. Sometimes it seems a little light on the coconut, but I still like it. I add a bit of sugar to sweeten. Hadn't thought of adding milk since it is smooth enough, but I bet that would be good.... Mmmm. Yeah, the coconut isn't going to last much longer!chamekke wrote:How do you feel about Adagio's coconut, auggy? I like it (esp. with milk and honey added), but find that I always need to add some of my own shredded coconut to get it to the desired level of coconuttiness.auggy wrote:I like having something stronger tasting in the morning and it seems so far that flavored is the way to go, but I'm down to coconut only now. Need more!
And then there is the extremely specialized and complex beauty of orchids!!!RussianSoul wrote:Ditto!Salsero wrote:I miss Chip!
I am having a great mother's day. My husband and my daughter got me an Oncidium orchid. You can sort of see a similar one in my avi. It has freckles and sticks its little tongue out at me. Love it!
Dear daughter cooked French crepes for breakfast, and they were very good this year! Then DD and DH cleaned the kitchen. How better the life can get?!
Oh, here's how - a cup of Emerald Lily. I am now doing very well indeed.
Happy Mother's day to all!
I am still chuckling over my toes typo. I am surprised there were not more "toe" jokes. Then again, toes are generally not a laughing matter.ThinkingOutLoud wrote:Victoria wrote:ThinkingOutLoud! I think it's a gout like situation and we shouldn't be poking fun!ThinkingOutLoud wrote:I'm wondering, at this point in the evening, who are our two poor comrades with tea in their toes?
Congrats "HENLEY" on the Eagles concert score!!!henley wrote:So yeah, I'm a day late but I woke yesterday morning to no internet connection after the bad storms we had here Sun morning.
Mother's Day was nice. We had lunch w/my mom. After that, hubby, me & the kids spent the rest of the day just hanging out together. For my gift, I got concert tickets & flowers. Hubby & I are going to the Eagles concert next Sat night!Counting down the days...