Don't be embarrassed about being sad!!!! I am such a nature lover too and it is quite sad to lose such a stoic beauty as you said. Old trees are certainly one of my favorites, especially an old oak standing in the middle of a farmer's field, with crops surrounding it. The farmer lovingly caring for an old friend and allowing it to remain standing among his crops.Victoria wrote:Well I had quite a shock when I came into work today. The huge tree in our parking lot that is well over 100 + years old, had broken and fallen.
I am sad because I fought very hard through two different presidents to keep this tree from being cut down. I am such a tree hugger it is embarrassing how sad I feel and upset over loosing this stoic beauty.
Heck, I used to cry for the dead groundhogs and squirrels found lying in the middle of the roads around here. Talk about being embarrassed
.


