If the vendor ships via the slow boat...sure, but most domestic vendors receive their tea shipments this route.Pentox wrote:solution: hibiki-an, orders over 38.00 get free shipping.PolyhymnianMuse wrote:All of the tea I have bought so far has been from domestic suppliers within the US. I am looking forward to trying shincha direct from the source very soon. I would love to compare teas from the source verse domestic importers but the time it takes in shipping puts me off a little. I have heard orders from china taking weeks...
I deal basically with international vendors who air ship. Most orders get here in a week.
Hashiri is shincha 2 of the day. This is such a stark contrast with the Fukamushi that was soooo sweet this morning. I went from one of the sweetest sencha I have ever had to this which is one of the most astringent sencha I ever had.
Still, both are good...the blender in me is thinking what would happen if I mixed them.