Monday TeaDay 9/29/08 Tea preference and gender bias?

BYOT! Enter TeaChat here, you never know what you may find!

Gender bias and Tea preferences? Please share your favorite type of tea and gender.

I am female and my favorite is Black
6
9%
I am female and my favorite is Oolong
11
17%
I am female and my favorite is Green
6
9%
I am female and my favorite is White/yellow
0
No votes
I am female and my favorite is Pu-erh
2
3%
I am female and my favorite is Herbal or Rooibos
0
No votes
I am male and my favorite is Black
5
8%
I am male and my favorite is Oolong
11
17%
I am male and my favorite is Green
16
24%
I am male and my favorite is White/yellow
2
3%
I am male and my favorite is Pu-erh
6
9%
I am male and my favorite is Herbal or Rooibos
1
2%
 
Total votes: 66

User avatar
Sep 30th 08 4:11 am
Posts: 5151
Joined: Dec 21st 06 4:33 am
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Been thanked: 1 time

by Salsero » Sep 30th 08 4:11 am

bronzebed wrote: but... i broke one of my tea bowls. it slipped out of my hands
Commiserations, Bronzebed. It looks like it was a really stunning bowl too, pussywillows.

User avatar
Sep 30th 08 4:22 am
Posts: 113
Joined: Jun 18th 08 3:44 am
Location: Northeast

by bronzebed » Sep 30th 08 4:22 am

thanks victoria & salsero. it was a very loved bowl.

User avatar
Sep 30th 08 8:04 am
Posts: 522
Joined: Apr 10th 08 8:39 pm
Location: Sweden

by Beidao » Sep 30th 08 8:04 am

I'm sorry for your bowl, bronzebed :(

Female, oolong.
The noise comes from the other side of the mirror

User avatar
Sep 30th 08 8:44 pm
Posts: 316
Joined: Jul 23rd 09 2:30 pm
Location: Concord, New Hampshire

by leiche » Sep 30th 08 8:44 pm

Female and oolong.

In a somewhat ironic move, I didn't have any oolong yesterday-- just blacks and sencha (which made me nauseous!).