Today TIM and I drank two 2003 Nannuo cakes side by side, and I still do not know what the heck Granny Face Powder is.
I would let them age a little longer personally. They are giving me serious munchies.
Aug 16th, '09, 02:17
Posts: 1487
Joined: Sep 25th, '07, 23:51
Scrolling: scrolling
Aug 16th, '09, 03:07
Posts: 5151
Joined: Dec 21st, '06, 04:33
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Granny Face Powder
I am glad that I am not alone in this quandary. I do seem to find a similarity among the two Nannuo samples sent by Tim, Nada's 2009 qiaomu Nannuo, and Puerhshop's 0802, so I have decided that taste will be my Granny Face Powder even though Tim has told me that it is not. Now if I can only fix and hold a mental image of that taste!
One thing I must say, however, is that I am finding much more perfume in these young puerhs than I would have expected.
One thing I must say, however, is that I am finding much more perfume in these young puerhs than I would have expected.