Phwoar - now THAT is what I call one beautiful teapot!!!Petr Novák wrote:
Another teapot from that kiln which I like...
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
Petr, you didn't?:))Petr Novák wrote: andrzej bero wrote:... and interesting interwiev with Mirka and Petr http://blog.darjeeling.cz/en/2013/11/01 ... rom-doupe/
Well, if I knew that Daniel is going to visit us with his camera, I would visit a barber first and clean our studio up a little bit:)
btw This is especially interesting - when Daniel asks about woodfiring - "Mirka: There is no superiority among studio pottery technologies! " (and farther). I have to say that some of woodfiring practitioners sound like sectarians. But this is not the case.
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
As we have quite modern,practical, fast fire kilns we were not admissioned in to the woodfire sect:)andrzej bero wrote: I have to say that some of woodfiring practitioners sound like sectarians. But this is not the case.
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
I was just making some tests with natural clays recently. For those who are interested http://potsandtea.blogspot.cz/2013/11/t ... clays.html
Thank you for reading.
Thank you for reading.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nov 3rd, '13, 15:47
Posts: 135
Joined: Sep 26th, '11, 16:15
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Massachusetts
Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
I like both finished products.Petr Novák wrote:I was just making some tests with natural clays recently. For those who are interested http://potsandtea.blogspot.cz/2013/11/t ... clays.html
Thank you for reading.
Nov 3rd, '13, 18:19
Posts: 87
Joined: Aug 20th, '13, 16:58
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Maryland
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
The one in the above photo I just want to reach into the screen and touch it. BEAUTIFUL.
I read the page and lots of great looking stuff.
Shawn
I read the page and lots of great looking stuff.
Shawn
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
I love how the different clays came out. I like the black the most. Especially, the cup with nuka glaze. very nice. Is it for sale? 
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
I always love seeing the results of Petr's experiments. And my 'Nebula' and Entpots are still the prizes of my collection, I think--I just love looking at and using them! 
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
Thank you all for your comments!
an another piece from that kiln...70ml gaiwan
Still available, if you are interested please send me pm:)senchalover wrote:Especially, the cup with nuka glaze. very nice. Is it for sale?
an another piece from that kiln...70ml gaiwan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
It trickles but knows when to stop...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nov 7th, '13, 13:08
Posts: 20891
Joined: Apr 22nd, '06, 20:52
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
You are the master of the drippies, Petr!
Like the other posters, I too appreciate your innovation and eagerness to try new things ... and I am always anxious to see what you and Mirka have created.
Like the other posters, I too appreciate your innovation and eagerness to try new things ... and I am always anxious to see what you and Mirka have created.
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
love that gaiwan hehePetr Novák wrote:Thank you all for your comments!
Still available, if you are interested please send me pm:)senchalover wrote:Especially, the cup with nuka glaze. very nice. Is it for sale?
an another piece from that kiln...70ml gaiwan
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
Drippy, trippy, makes me drool-y.Petr Novák wrote:It trickles but knows when to stop...
Re: Petr Novák - Pots under influence of tea
Andrzej have recently posted so well done yunomies http://www.teachat.com/download/file.php?id=6880 that my ego wants to join him with this one...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.