the best reason for this is because it facilitates pouring without burning fingers! I always use them if I brew with a clay pot.Salsero wrote:Tim, did you make the lid tie yourself? Somewhere I have instructions for how to make one of those, but I have never quite decided if they are a good idea or a bad one.
Feb 9th, '09, 18:44
Posts: 8065
Joined: Jan 8th, '08, 06:00
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Southern CA
Feb 9th, '09, 20:38
Posts: 1777
Joined: Jun 4th, '08, 19:41
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Stockport, England
Have you seen this Gaiwan ?Victoria wrote:New tea boat? Definitely a zen thing goin' on.
Nice pic.
Now that I am slowing starting the use of yixing.
I find I need a bowl or boat myself.
Congrats Olivier! In my favorite - rice pattern!
It looks as though it may be RiceWare - I am tempted - but as I have not got round to buying it (though viewing it 4 times a week enviously) I thought I would point it your way
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jindezhen-Chinese-P ... 240%3A1318
Feb 9th, '09, 20:45
Posts: 1777
Joined: Jun 4th, '08, 19:41
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Stockport, England
and if it is these probably are too!Herb_Master wrote:
Have you seen this Gaiwan ?
It looks as though it may be RiceWare
http://cgi.ebay.com/Zindezhen-Chinese-T ... m153.l1262







