Feb 5th, '06, 21:31

SOMEONE PLEASEEEE HELP ME!!!!

by milee425 » Feb 5th, '06, 21:31

I am in the process of starting my own tea house. Could someone please tell me the name of the equipment I'll need to brew hot tea and also iced tea and where I could buy it from for a restaurant? Also if anyone could suggest a tea vender they like that would be awesome too. I would any feeback ANYONE can give me and would be so greatful.
Sincerely,
a girl with a dream :D

User avatar
Feb 6th, '06, 00:00
Posts: 248
Joined: Jul 9th, '05, 00:55

by teaspoon » Feb 6th, '06, 00:00

You could try Metropolitan Tea, or if you want something a little less common, google search tea wholesale. As for equipment, I am not as sure..

~tsp
"My sister and I have this wish before we die...
Tea in the Sahara with you."
~The Police, "Tea in the Sahara"

I am the size of 1 tsp.

Mar 9th, '06, 14:25
Posts: 1
Joined: Mar 9th, '06, 13:54

by jenng » Mar 9th, '06, 14:25

First, Congrats & Good Luck on your tea house!

One of the first places you may want to check out are restaurant supply stores, alot of them sell new and used equipment at reasonable prices. However I think your best bet will be the World Tea Expo. If you go to the website (worldteaexpo.com) you will find everything from links to trade journals that you can subscribe to (excellent source of info & suppliers) to a list of wholesale exhibitors (including Adagio!!) and all or most will have a link to their websites.

Mar 9th, '06, 17:43

by Deleted User #115 » Mar 9th, '06, 17:43

Definately stock tea from Adagio and the Metropolitan tea company. Their Angel's Dream is my favorite tea ever!!!! People will buy it for the pretty name alone!

Good luck with your tea house and I'd say also try e-mailing some current tea-house oners for advice (though not ones in a close area as they're competing with you).

+ Post Reply