APPLE-ICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Oct 8th, '09, 03:26
Posts: 26
Joined: Oct 7th, '09, 21:17
Location: Carlsbad CA

APPLE-ICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!

by GreenTeaTV » Oct 8th, '09, 03:26

An apple, sour apple and white monkey blend of awesomeness!!
I brew 1 tblspoon of tea with water at 185 degrees (I like it a little strong :D ) let it steep 2-3 min and enjoy the tastiest tea EVER!

User avatar
Oct 8th, '09, 04:40
Posts: 196
Joined: Jun 30th, '08, 16:09
Location: Tea World, USA

Re: APPLE-ICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!

by boywoodhe » Oct 8th, '09, 04:40

the tea sounds good but what is the % of each flavor?

Oct 12th, '09, 18:41
Posts: 28
Joined: Oct 12th, '09, 18:37

Re: APPLE-ICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!

by judyw » Oct 12th, '09, 18:41

This is the perfect season to try that tea.

Oct 21st, '09, 12:28
Posts: 26
Joined: Oct 7th, '09, 21:17
Location: Carlsbad CA

Re: APPLE-ICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!

by GreenTeaTV » Oct 21st, '09, 12:28

If I remember correctly( I made it soo long a go)its 50% white monkey, 30%sour apple and 20% apple, it might have the app le %s mixed up .

yes, it is the perfect time of year for this tea, especially hot, iced right now in so. cali :(..(i like the cold weather :) )