I ordered the Anteadote green tea today, and I am so looking forward to it! when you sent my order this week and added the anteadote tea in my package I fell so in love with it I ordered the special and got 98 bottles! I absolutly love Adagio and would never buy from any one else!
I want to thank you for sending the anteadote to me, I hate pops and drinks and so drink about 6 cups of green tea a day. Now I can drink Anteadote and enjoy it so much more!
You guys are the best!!
I loved the canister the tea came in, ( 8 oz) and I love the mandarin green tea.I also love the fact you are always there to help.Everytime I recieve your packages there is a suprise inside! My daughter (karla hart) got a great deal like me on a pot and tea, now she is in love with the tea's to!
Thank you so much for exceptional service
Ellen